37; big baby

Sailor

"Come cuddle with me." Iván whines from my bed. This man spent the night woke up with a fever. "No you're going to make me sick." he sighs burying his face further into my pillows.

Ah yes, I look forward to laundry day. I was currently seated in the bean bag while Iván was spreading his germs in my bed.

"If I throw up would you still like me?" he asked even though I could barely hear him with his face in the pillows.

"Yes, Iván." I say getting up placing a trash can next to the bed. He doesn't say anything so I'm guessing he just fell asleep. Today he's just been in and out of sleep waking up to use the bathroom or talk my head off.

"Baby you still there?" he says after his short 30-minute nap. "Yup." I reply.

"Before you adopted, how many kids did you want?" he asked "I always wanted three. Two boys and a girl." I tell him and he hums.

"If this last and we get married and decide to have a kid I hope they look like you." he says softly making my heart flutter a bit. "You want to marry me?" I asked and he scoffs. "Of course I do... one day." shit got me cheesing mad hard.

He paused for a moment looking at me worriedly.

"Their mom is no longer in their life." he starts. "I was their primary parent and she just gets them on the weekend well used to. Since she got with that guy she started acting like our children don't exist. I spoke to her about it and she called me crazy explaining that she loved our kids with all her heart.

Around a year ago the kids stopped going every weekend and just went when their mom called. They were saying how she doesn't pay attention and they are basically in jail when they go over there. Of course, I didn't force them to go cause what kind of father would I be?

Eventually, she took me to court explaining that I'm keeping the kids from her. The kids all spoke up about the treatment they were receiving over there. Can you believe she wasn't even feeding them and had them locked up in rooms?" he says causing my eyes to widen and sit on the bed.

"The court granted me full custody and if she wanted to see the kids I have to give her permission and she has to be supervised." he says shrugging.

I was speechless at the fact that he ended the conversation off so nonchalantly. Right, when I was going to speak up I hear soft snores turning around seeing Iván was asleep.

I shake my head going back to the bean bag to do more work.

"Baby?" oh he's woke again "hmm?" I turn around to face him and I feel kind of bad. Aw, he looks so helpless, his face is pink in some areas, his nose is red, he keeps getting hot then cold, and his nose is stuffed.

"I wish we met in high school, I would've totally dated you." he says then lets out the biggest sneeze. "Iván I was in elementary school when you were in high school." he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, now I feel like a fossil compared to you." he says "You are" I confirm his theory.

I stand up going over to the bathroom to get some vapor rub. "Sit up" I tell him and he slowly sits up groaning. I rub the vapor rub on his nose. "Here get some and rub it on your chest." I tell him and he looks at me with a pouty look.

"Can you do it? I feel so weak." he is being so dramatic it's crazy. I take some of the vix and rub it on his chest area. After I'm done he lays back down closing his eyes.

He literally looks so cute I'm gonna cry. "Just five minutes of cuddling." he holds up 3 fingers and I smile softly. "Okay" I said finally giving in.

I walked over to the other side of the bed getting in on the other side. Soon as I laid down he scooted closer to me putting his head on my chest.

I feel the heat from his face and neck. "Do you wanna go to the hospital?" he shakes his head. "I just want to lay here with you." Aw.

He grabs my hand putting it on top of his head and I already know what he wants. I see his body relax once I start massaging his scalp.

• • •

guysss this is just a little chapter to put something so uhhhh yeahhh

i'll be updating again since i have some drafts to put out 😀

(i'm gonna edit this later)