27; family day

Sailor

"Okay, guys be aware of your surroundings and pay attention to your siblings, Got it?" I tell them as we all stand in the room where we put our stuff.

I get multiple yes's as they put on their socks. "Okay everyone go have fun" the older kids leave out and I grab the younger ones' hands leaving out.

I make sure the door is locked before going to enjoy the trampoline park. "Where do y'all want to go first?" Kaelyn points to the foam pit and we make our way over.

• • •

"Mom!" I hear Cole yell from the obstacle course. I grab the younger ones going over to him.

I see him, the rest of the kids, and some other kids. I look around "Where's Anna?" I ask not seeing her with the others.

Clare points to the big obstacle course in front of us. "They should be coming out" They? Just as she says that Anna walks out with Iván following behind her smiling.

"I won again" he sticks his tongue out at the kids. "My mom is going to go against you" my eyes widen as Clare volunteers me. I watch as Iván tries to look for whoever Clare's mom is.

I stand slightly behind Cole so he can't see me. Did I ever mention that Cole is taller than me? Iván moved over ever so slightly and that's all it took for us to make eye contact.

He smiles at me "Hermosa, hello" I can't help but smile at the nickname. He extends his hand out for me to take which I do.

"So you'll be racing me hermosa?" I smile nodding "I'm going win" he says as we walk to the starting line. "Oh yeah? I'm definitely going to win" I smirk at him.

The employee counts down and then we're off. Iván was winning at first cause, in the beginning, it was a lot of arm strength involved which I don't have but in the end, I won.

"Go mom, Go mom, Go mom" I hear my kids chant as his kids' laugh. I turn back to him, sticking out my tongue as he did to the kids.

"Oh by the way guys this is Sailor" he looks at his kids pointing to me. "Hi, nice to meet you guys" I smile softly waving which they return while introducing themselves.

"This is Iván" My kids smile softly waving at him and introducing themselves. "Mommy I wanna go back to the foam pit" Brayden says and I nod.

"Call me if you need anything" I say to the older ones leaving them to do whatever. "Hermosa wait up" I pause in my tracks seeing Iván catching up with us while holding a little girl's hand.

"This is Ariana" he looks down at the little girl. She literally looks like a carbon copy of him.

Brayden holds out her hand for Ariana. She lets go of Iván's hand grabbing on to Brayden's hand who's now holding on to Ariana and Kaelyn's hand.

• • •

My phone was buzzing off the hook and I finally decide to answer.

I roll my eyes at the caller i.d 'What does he want?' I think to myself.

"Hello?" Iván turns around as soon as he hears me on the phone. "Sailor, can we be friends at least? I want you in my life" I roll my eyes. "No" I hang up blocking him.

Why must Leo be like this?

"Are you okay?" Iván asks while looking at me and I nod. He leans in a little closer moving my little flyaways out my face.

"You don't always have to be okay, you know?" he says softly as he caresses my face.

This man trying to make me fall in love.

"I'm okay. I'm serious" I say looking into his eyes. "Come let's round up the kids and eat" I nod standing up to go to tell the kids to come on.

"If you are a child of Iván or Sailor bring y'all asses on" Iván yells through the trampoline park, I turn around kind of embarrassed.

I know he didn't just- I slap his arm.

"What? It's a lot of them" I laugh well he ain't wrong. I see all the kids coming walking together. Damn they are deep.

"Get y'all stuff together" I tell everyone.

• • •

Somehow Iván knew the guy who owns this restaurant and now we have the whole rooftop to ourselves.

I look around making sure everyone is here. The girls are sitting together, the boys are sitting together and the younger ones are sitting with us.

"Hey relax, everyone is here hermosa" Iván grabs my face making me look at him. He looks down at my lips quickly pecking them.

"I'll be on parent duty tonight. You relax." he tells me while looking at the menu and I decide to do the same.

"I'll order you something" he grabs my menu out of my hand and I'm just frozen in place.

Well okay then.

"I'm having a gala on Friday and I would love for you and the kids to come... well the older ones. My mother will be watching Ariana at my house and if you want I can ask her to watch Kaelyn and Brayden. Y'all can come to my house in the morning to get ready." he says after ordering our food.

"Iván it's Wednesday. That's basically 2 days prepare." If he would've told me earlier then I would be able to go.

"Hermosa, you don't have to do everything yourself no more, you have me now. All you have to do is bring you and your kids to my house in the morning on Friday and everything else will be covered. Trust me okay?" I look at him waiting for a sike but he doesn't say it.

"Okay but I'm going tomorrow to get my nails and hair done by the people I like." he nods "Okay deal"

• • •

Thoughts on Iván so far?

I'm team Iván🌚

also i don't like this chapter that much but I just needed a filler so iván can invite her and the kids to the gala & so the kids can meet🧍🏾‍♀️