CHAPTER 12

Nobodies pov:

Matt continued to ignore Augustus, knowing it was a shit thing to do.

The bell rang and Matt quickly walked out the classroom before Augustus to go to the library.

Augustus's pov:

Is he being serious right now?! He's just overreacting at this point.

Matt's pov:

Calm down Matt, just go to the library and hide from him, it'll all be okay.
SIIGHHHHHHHH

Damn breathe ig Matty 😍

Nobodies pov:

Augustus stormed out the classroom, trying to find Matt. He searched everywhere, even the lockers 😍 until he came across the library. Gus walked in, trying to sneak up on Matt and give him a scare.

"BOO!"  Augustus put his hands on Matt's shoulders and shouted.

Matt had absolutely no reaction, and of course, Augustus decided to annoy Matt until he spoke to him.

"Cmonn, Matt! You have no reason to ignore me! I'm not mad at you or anything!"

Matt turned around to look at Augustus, he gave him an angry look.

"What? You seriously can't be mad at me! Just come on, this is getting boring."

Augustus grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him out the building. He invited Matt to sit on the back of his bike.

"Why exactly are we doing this?" Matt asked,  giving him a baffled look.

"You'll see."  Augustus smiled and hopped onto his bike.

(I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES!!! I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY WITH HOMEWORK SINCE MY TEACHERS ARE ASSHOLES, THIS TIME I PROBABLY DON'T PROMISE UPDATING REGULARLY BUT I'LL DEFINITELY UPDATE ONCE IN AWHILE! Thank you guys for being patient!)

266 WORDS!