chapter 14!

(Hayy guys guess who's actually updating when promised? MEEEE 😍)

(Time skip to the next morning because funny)

Matty woke up to the sound of his alarm screaming at him to get up. He threw his alarm clock to the other side of the room and hurled out of bed.

He was home alone which was normal, his dad was always on business trips, his mom would be out drunk somewhere and nobody knows what his brother would be doing. 🤷‍♀

Matty's POV:

I heard a knock at the door and I unhurriedly walked to the door to open it.

It was Augustus, he gave me a warm smile and said,

"Heya, Matty!"
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and welcomed him inside.

(Damn guys...)

Augustus sat on the couch with Matt and they both hugged for a little

"How about we play some video games?" Augustus spoke out.

"My brother might come home soon, I don't wanna risk it.." Matt replied, scratching the back of his head in awkwardness.

Augustus's jaw dropped, he then shouted out, "YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!" (Guys pretend he didn't know, I ran outta ideas😹)

Matt put one hand over the other boys mouth to hush him.

Augustus's POV:
Matty has a brother?! Why didn't he tell me? I gave him a stern look and frowned.

"Fine, yes I do. But under no circumstances you cannot speak to him."

I gave Matty a kiss and reassured him that I wouldn't.

Nobody's Pov:
Suddenly, the door swung open...

(AAAHH!! SPOOKY SCARY GUYZ!! okay that's enough for this chapter, I am very proud of myself for actually updating early ALSO THANKS GUYS FOR NEARLY 2000 READS!!))

(274 words!!!)