chapter 5

"I'll order us pizza." Augustus said.

"I'm not that hungry.." Matt replied, scratching the back of his head.

(He be having that thing where he's scared to say he's starving LMAOOO)

"Well okay then, if you say so.. I'm gonna go get something for myself." Gus hopped off his bed and walked downstairs.

Mattholomule's pov:

I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten today. Maybe I should just ask and not be such a wimp. He's my crush! I shouldn't be afraid to ask him.

Nobodies pov:

Mattholomule managed to find a bar of chocolate and eat it on time before Gus came up with his own dinner. (What a sneaky king omg 😹)

Gus came back upstairs with a bowl of soup. (The mf so kind that he got Matt an extra bowl)

"I'm not gonna listen if you say you arent hungry. I know you haven't eaten today."

Matt thanked him and ate the soup 😋

(Time skip because it is insane on how lazy I am loll)

Gus's pov:

I looked over at Matt, he looked extremely stressed. I picked up the courage to ask him about it.

Nobodies pov:

"Matt? Are you okay? You look overwhelmed."

"Why does it matter to you?" Matt snapped back, clearly mad about something.

"Well jeez I'm sorry, I just wanted to see what was up."

"It's just family problems, now quit being nosey and overprotective for once!"

Gus became angrier with Matt. Forgetting how he was just in a bad mood.

"Why don't you get out my house if you're gonna treat me like that!"

Mattholomule gave Augustus a huge slap and ran out of his room.

Augustus's pov:

He had no reason to do that! What a dick.

I watched out my window as he walked to his house, feeling slightly bad for him.

Mattholomule's pov:

I was holding back my tears, how did having a fun time with Augustus turn into a fight? I ignored it and carried on walking home.

(351 WORDS OMGHH)

ALSO YALL STOP SAYING MATT GAVE GUS AN ASS SLAP ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE 😭