The feeling of his skin pressed against mine was amazing. I was so close to my limit, and it was a bit scary. I wasn't used to this feeling. It's fucking amazing, though.

I pulled away from his lips and thrusted into his hand and body, whimpering and squinting my eyes shut, then quickly placing one of my hands over my mouth to stop any sounds from coming out. "T-Touch... Touch me more, please," I begged quietly, thrusting again into his hand. Asher groaned a bit and sat up so that he was hovering over me, reaching his free hand up and pushing it inside my shirt, his cold hand touching my chest and making me gasp and moan quietly. As he stroked our cocks together, he buried his face in my neck and began kissing all over it, hand caressing my chest and fingers lightly brushing against my nipples. "A-Asher... Feels... Good-- AH!" I gasped, pressing my head into the nape of his neck as I felt him pinch my nipple and grind down against me while still stroking our cocks together. Asher groaned and moan, head falling into the crook of my neck, his hot breath against my skin sending shivers all throughout my body. He continued thrusting against me, another low, grunt like moan escaping past his lips as his hands quickened in pace, both of us grinding against one another as he jerked us off.

"God, you're so hot. Y-You feel amazing against me. Fuck, Avi... I'm close--"

"Me too-- Ah... Mmh," I bit my lip and reached out, gripping his shoulders as I felt my orgasm nearly reaching it's point. "Ah... Ah, A-Asher," I moaned, throwing my head back, my back arching as I spilled all into Asher's hand, some of my cum landing on my stomach. Asher cursed under his breath, groaning before reaching his own climax, cum mixing with my own, and splattering onto my stomach as well. Asher and I grinded against each other a few more times, his hand movements slowing down as we both rode out our orgasm, panting. We both soon let go of the other, breathing a bit heavy as we looked into each other's eyes. Asher smiled and sat up, reaching into his bag to grab out some napkins to wipe us both clean, before disposing of it in a bag for trash. We both put our junk back where it belonged and I watched as he flopped back down onto his pillow and sighed happily. "That right there... Was fucking amazing," He noted, laughing a little.

I looked over to make sure everyone was still sleeping, then I looked back at him and smiled. "I definitely didn't hate it," I whispered, looking at the ground.

Asher turned on his side and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight. "Me neither. Who knew I'd be doing all this with my best friend... It's just so weird. It's too weird to be a reality, you know? I feel like I'm feeling things I shouldn't be feeling... But... It makes me happy at the thought," he admitted quietly. I leaned into him, feeling myself blush as I cuddled up to him. "Y-Yeah, same... That wasn't weird?" I asked, just wanting to make extra sure he wasn't lying to me, which I knew he wasn't, but I still wanted to know. Asher laughed and made me look at him, giving me a soft smile. "Of course not... I kinda want to do it again," he answered, his smile turning into a small smirk. I laughed lightly and scooted even closer to him, burying my face in his chest. "Maybe some other time," I whispered, feeling myself get tired.

That orgasm really had me drowsy. But I'm with Asher when he says he wants to do it again.

"Rise and shine, ladies! Get your asses up, I'm ready to explore some more!" Charlie yelled, jumping around and shaking almost every single one of us in our spots. I groaned and slowly sat up rubbing my forehead. Asher sat up as well, stretched his arms and looked at me with a smirk, winking which caused me to smile. I looked down, a slight blush on my face. Suddenly, Charlie was running over to us and crouching down. "Also... I heard you guys last night," she whispered.

I froze and choked a little when I was taking in a breath, but I didn't once look up. I kept my head down, my face burning even hotter; Ash just letting out a nervous laugh. "Whaaat..? Really? Wait! I heard you snore!" He pointed out, glaring at her. Charlie shrugged. "I did it to shut you guys up, 'cause I was tryna make myself fall sleep, even though it's really not that easy for me... But then you started going and--" Asher stopped her and cleared his throat, leaning in towards her. "I get it, I get it, but... Did, uh... Anybody else hear..?" He whispered to her. She laughed and patted our shoulders. "Nah, dudes, you're good. I made sure to see if everyone was passed out, and they were. I put my headphones in, too, once I realized you guys weren't gonna stop talking after I fake snored. Probably should have let you guys know it's hard for me to sleep sometimes, but I had no idea you were gonna experiment in an abandoned mental hospital. Very romantic," she joked.