10 - Change of plans

Start from the beginning

But what was I going to do about Nova? She very good at her job and I think she would be okay to go alone but something in me didn't want her to. I wanted to make sure she was safe from danger and I didn't like the feeling.

I wasn't supposed to care about anyone, in this world, it's too dangerous and they'll only end up dead. It's bad enough taking care of my sister and mother and I couldn't afford to have someone else I worry about.

"She's very capable, Daisy, she'll be fine on her own, I'm sure."

Her going on her own would mean that I didn't care if she died which is what I needed. There was also the question of trusting her because I don't, not yet at least I do trust her slightly, enough to let her go on this job without anyone, but I don't trust anyone fully so she was a great job considering.

"No Damian, you can't, if she get's hurt it'll be my fault and I can't deal with having my first and only friend's blood on my hands."

"Fine, I'll get Asher or Logan to go with her, happy?"

Even if I disagreed, I would do it for my sister.

ugh family

Daisy had just left and now I had to go find Logan or Asher to go on the job with Nova

Daisy had just left and now I had to go find Logan or Asher to go on the job with Nova. I walked to Logan's door but before I could knock, I realised that it maybe wasn't the best of ideas, having Logan go with Nova after what happened yesterday.

It was incredibly funny though. I had to stop myself from laughing and I tried to keep a straight face but I let out a chuckle when I heard Nova's laugh. 

Her laugh was intoxicating it made me smile without realising it. I could recognise it from miles. It was so original, I could listen to it all day.

fuck, shut up Damian.

I went to go find Asher but was informed that he went out a few hours ago and wasn't expected to be back until late tonight.

I guess Nova was going to have to go alone, I would make another guy go but I think she would just kill him out of annoyance and it would be an insult to her. She's clearly better than almost all of my guys, probably all.

She didn't need the extra help and from what we know theres only going to be 10 - 20 guys there and I know Nova could handle them. 

Making my decision, I carried on with my day. I headed up to my office and finished some paperwork before going down to the torture cells.

We had caught a guy from the Mexican mafia and had chained him up in one of our cells to try and get information out of him about the recent hijacks of our shipments. Hopefully we could find out where the Mexican mafia was keeping my property.

I greeted the two guards, who stood in front of the cells door, with a slight nod of my head before they stepped aside and I walked in to find the bastard bloody and bruised. His limp head was dangling as he sat on the chair. 

It was clear he would off fallen over if the chains weren't there.

I slapped him hard over the head which woke him from his unconsciousness and he let out a weak cry like a little bitch.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I don't need the information you're holding. I can live without what your mafia stole but I'm giving you a chance to tell me so I can let you live."

I was definitely not going to let him live but he had to think that in order for him to tell me.

"I...I c...can't." He spluttered the words out in between sobs and I rolled my eyes.

"Look I'm not in the mood for this so tell me what you know or in a 10 seconds you're going to think you've died and gone to hell."

It's true, I wasn't in mood, I wanted to go have a drink at one of the clubs I own in town.

"I'm s..s...sorry, I...I can't s..say."

I scoffed at his very idiotic words as I paced to the left side of the room where there was a table and on it, some... toys we like to use on our... guests.

Who am I kidding? We have many weapons and torture devises we use on the little cunts that are unfortunate to be locked in here.

I went for simple today and grabbed a dagger then I dragged a stool across the concrete, making a terrible screeching sound and placed it behind him.

I started to write on his back which wasn't easy because of the constant screaming and struggling against the knife and the chains.

I had written 'Death is a release, you don't deserve.' on his back which was pretty good considering the blood dripping down it.

I stood again and walked slowly back to the table and grabbed the second part of my plan. Acid and a cloth.

Once I had sat back down I pored some of the acid onto the cloth, making sure to not get any on me.

This acid was strong strong. It would leave a person with marks as bad as 3rd degree burns which would never recover. I started to rub the acid into the blood-filled words, making sure I got plenty of acid into the deep cut before moving to the next letter.

When I got to the 'R' of release he finally screamed "Okay fine! Fine, I'll talk. Just please, stop."

His breathing was heavy as I grabbed one of his chair legs and spun it so that he was now facing me. 

The corned of his mouth had ripped from the screaming and I held back a grin seeing the cunt in the amount of pain he was in.

"Speak, you have 5 seconds before I continue." My words were calm and had a slight under tone which was filled with anger.

"We... we keep the stolen shipments in a warehouse, it's... in Mexico. We're taking another shipment tonight."

I know, Nova's going to kill all of them.

"It's a big shipment so we sent 70 of our guys."

What? 70? We thought it would be 10-20, Nova can't kill 70 guys, all armed. 

My face became tense and I stood up and headed for the door, shooting him between his eyes, on the way out.

Nova was going on a death mission. I had to get there before they did, before she dies.

She can't die.

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying it so far I'm so excited for the next chapter but let me know what you guys think should happen because if there's a better idea i'll probably just use it

Please rate and comment and follow it means so much!!!

thanks for reading, it means the world xxx