(Y/N): Eh?

Summer: Quill gave you a nickname. That's not fair. Please, let me give you one too. Bucky may be unoriginal, but the pronunciation is different and- and.

(Y/N): Hey, hey, breathe and exhale. Bucky sounds good. Thank you, Summer.

Summer smiles at him.

(Y/N): A-anyway, let's have to continue.

Summer: Oh, that's right!

They continue to walk around the site, observing broken screens.

(Y/N): What's that? Look.

He grabs a folder that still has its content in it. The folder also has a ''Failed'' seal.

(Y/N): ''Maidens experiment'' (He opens the lid) ''The experiment isn't viable. The problem? Resistance and power of the targets. Intended subjects did it impossible for Hydra to capture them, resulting in several casualties. These so-called Maidens possess elemental powers capable of overpowering any troops. The survivors state that each maiden has a preferred element over the others. For example, the Winter Maiden prefers ice, but she can control electricity too. I order to abandon the experiment and relocate all scientific to the Super Serum development''-Johann Schmidt, leader of Hydra.

(Y/N): The rest of the pages in the folder are blueprints of devices related to exploiting their powers and specific details.

Summer: We have to take this with us. The information here is priceless.

Soon the two heard gunshots.

(Y/N): Go! I'll pack all this and catch up with you immediately.

Summer nodded and rushed to the central area.

Glynda: Those gunshots were from Mr. Barnes?

Summer: No, I came here because we heard them too. It must be from Quill's weapon. (Y/N) will get to us in a moment. He is gathering the info we found.

Glynda: Then let's go.

Summer and Glynda went to the right side of the bunker and saw the mess.

Quill: Hey, a little help over here?

Summer takes her weapon to fight alongside Quill.

Glynda: How many Grimms are there?

Raven: We don't know.

Glynda: Come on, let's help them!

With (Y/N)

(Y/N): This should be the last one. Summer, I'm going right now.

Before leaving the workplace, he notices something on the floor.

(Y/N): A weapon. This one looks more advanced than I've seen before.

 This one looks more advanced than I've seen before

(Y/N): *This rifle still has some ammo.* (He removes one from the mag and puts it in his pocket) *I will save this bullet so I can get it cloned later*

Back with SRQ

Glynda: Hold them back. We cannot leave until the place is safe for the bullhead to land.

(Y/N): Hey, sorry I'm late.

Glynda: Good to have you here. Any ideas?

(Y/N) thinks for a second. He remembers seeing flammable material in the central area.

(Y/N): Professor, I saw some gas and fuel tanks in the central area. Maybe we can use them.

Glynda: Yeah, I remember them. Team, we are retreating! We are going to follow Mr. Barnes's plan!

They all rush to the central area. Glynda contains the horde with her semblance.

(Y/N): Okay, there's not much time. The ones who have red dust place them on those combustible tanks. In the retreat, the ones with earth dust need to generate walls to contain the Grimms and the explosion inside. You must create the walls when I shoot the fuel containers. We are destroying this place.

After placing the dust, the whole team retreated, and the Grimms started getting closer.

(Y/N): On my signal.

He prepares the rifle and shoots at the fuel. SRQ used their earth dust instantly. Finally, they got out the fastest they could.

Glynda: I'm going to block the gate.

The moment she did it, the explosion nearly reached them.

Summer: We made it!

Glynda: Indeed, I'm contacting the extraction.

(Y/N): Thank Oum, this is over.

Raven: Did you two get something interesting?

Summer: Yes! We found out a few things about Hydra. Bucky got the information!

Quill: Bucky?

Summer: (Y/N) new nickname.

(Y/N): Anyway, let's talk about Hydra when we return to Beacon.