"Now why you smiling like a lunatic?" Lorenzo asks. Talk about killing a mood.

"Lorenzo has anyone ever told you that you a mood killer?" I asked.

"Nope, just you." I then roll my eyes and was about to go back to sleep when I feel Lorenzos body untangling from mine. I then look at him and see him wrapping a sheet around his torso and boy was it nice to watch.

Just as I was about to sleep I feel cold water being splashed on my face. I quickly look up and see Lorenzo with a glass of cold water.

"What the fuck Lorenzo. Are you out of your mind?" I scream.

He just calmly stares at me and says. " Go shower you stink plus you have work."

"Couldn't you just wake me up like a normal person." I said. I swear even the sound of my alarm is a better way to wake too than being splashed by water.

After a long shower with Lorenzo🌚

After I was done taking a shower with Lorenzo, because apparently he wants to save water, but I don't see the use if we didn't even use the water most of the time.

I take one of his black bathrobes from his closet and put it on.

"Lorenzo I'm now leaving to go and change in my room." I told him.

"Okay breakfast is in half an hour so you better hurry up." He said.

"Okay thanks."

I went into my room which was just next door and got dressed.

I decided to dress to kill, because why not. Once I put on some light makeup I then put on my wig since I don't have enough time to do my hair. Once I was done I looked at the time and I still had ten more minutes to spare so I hurried to the elevator and went into the living room and took a nap on the sofa.

I wake up when I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Really Sofia every time I see you, you always sleeping at this point I'm sure it's a disorder." Lorenzo chuckles.

"Lorenzo everyday, everyday it's you waking me up kasi do you have a problem with me." I say with my thick African accent. Oh damn I loved being African, because his reaction was priceless his surprised on how my accent changed.

This is the first time I ever let out my thick African accent in front of him.

"Huh??why use everyday twice?" He asked with a raised eyebrows.

"Because I'm trying to emphasise how you always waking me up." I answered and went into the kitchen. Dammit I really hate being woken up from my sleep.