"A thousand times I've imagined this moment." Silco said, "never like this." Silco was upset, unknowing of what to do. He sat at the statue of Vander, "all we ever wanted. The boy didn't even haggle, and what do I lose but problems." Silco vented, clear pain and sorrow rhythms in his voice, "oh it all makes sense now, brother." Silco said, he poured some of his alcohol into the fountain, giving the alcohol for Bander to drink in a way, I did a small 'cheers' and drank it. He sighed and looked at the floor, "is there anything so undoing as two daughters?" Silco asked.
And yet there stood behind the Vander statue was the two girls, holding hands as Jinx looked around stressfully, only to look up in Y/N's eyes and kiss her in the lips, the two girls smiled before running off, letting Silco have his time.

They were together now... Y/N and Jinx... there was no other perfect match in the world.

Time skip

Y/N's eyes opened as she woke up in a somewhat rubbish room I looked over and saw Vi knocked unconscious, I looked behind her and saw a dining table, I suddenly remembered the plan, although unlike Vi at the middle of the room, you weren't tied to a chair. You were still in a chair though, you swung your neck slightly, clearing the ache from your odd position, "you fell asleep while you were waitin' for me outside last drop so I carried you in." Jinx smiled.

—•Y/N's POV:•—-
Jinx was coming to me and kissing my head, I chuckled at the affection and kissed her lips, "I love you Jinx". I smiled, she hummed and hugged me, "I love you more toots." She snuggled into my neck, we both climbed up the factory walls and stood at a small hanging part of the stairs, stable enough to hold both of us as we looked through the massive gaping whole in the building looking through it over the sea and city, "it's beautiful here... wow I thought this place disappeared after we left." I chuckled, jinx held onto me as I held onto her too, "thanks for keeping your promise." Jinx said, I hummed in confusion, she looked down at me and smiled, "for never leaving me." She said, I gasped remembering that day, "I remembered those words, everyday I would hear your voice whenever I felt sad and you weren't around. It always cheered me up." Jinx said, smiling down at me, i hummed a chuckle kissing her chin, but VI had to ruin the moment.
But I soon got over it as I knew what to do...
sit and watch.
"I really thought I buried this place." Jinx said, motioning to the building; the factory.
"But I should have known better." Jinx said, Vi looked up at us as i stepped faster than Jinx was, "powder?" Vi asked, I got to ground floor as sat in my seat, it was near Jinx's seat, "nothing ever stays dead." Jinx said, sounding dead inside.
"Are we alone? Apart from.. her." Vi asked, turning to me as I chuckled, shaking my head, "for now." Jinx answered, "maybe forever. Wanna know a secret?" Jinx's voice came from everywhere. "Silco thinks he made Jinx, with all his rants and his hard-won lessons. 'Excise your doubts, Jinx'. 'Be what they fear Jinx'." Jinx deepened her voice to match Silco's as I giggled, "like everything was the same as when Vander left him. But he didn't make jinx, you did." Jinx said glaring at Vi as she was now visible. Vi shook her head, "I'm sorry powder. I never meant to leave you." Vi said, "you never left. I always heard you. Shadows in the streets, prickles on the back of my neck. Your voice, pushing me. Picking me up when all the colours were black.. well before I had feelings for my girlfriend." Jinx said, I blushed as Vi's eyes widened as she turned to me, "your one reason I'm still alive." Jinx said. "I spend to many nights in that shitty prison. On that freezing floor, hungry, bloody counting the hours. The only thing.. the only thing that kept me going was the thought of getting back to you." Vi said before everything went pitch black.
"Are we still sisters?" Jinx asked, her voice ever so slightly echoed, "nothing is ever going to change that." I mean Vi's not wrong.. blood related an all.
I stood up and clicked open a lighter, fire dashing out as Jinx was now in front of Vi, "I always knew you'd come back." Jinx said, I grabbed onto Vi's chair and swung it around, as I gave the lighter to Jinx, "what's going on?" Vi panicked. Jinx lifted the lighter and held it by the tip before throwing it behind her, landing up all the candles at once, I went to my chair once again sitting down at the dining table. There sat the Mylo and Claggor dummy's, and at the opposite end of the long table was Silco, who had a mask over his mouth and just waking up. "He took everything from us, right here, he stabbed Vander in the back, just like he planned to do with me." Jinx said, my eyes widened as I froze, 'this wasn't part of the plan.' I thought, 'she's not going to kill.. him is she?' My stomach turned into butterflies. "All the time saying your a minded me when he knew the truth. Lair." Jinx said, I got up and gone to Silco, grabbed the mask, waiting for Jinx to give nee permission, "Hm we're missing someone." Jinx said, Jinx walked off only to come back with Vi's massive gloves on that she fixed, and a steaming dish that had a bowl covering it, dropping it on the table, Jinx then took off the gloves, Jinx Lenard on the table and turned to Vi, "I paid your girlfriend a visit this morning." Jinx said, holding the tip of the bowl ready to lift it up, Vi's eyes widened as she looked at Jinx, me, the bowl, me again and then the bowl again, "what did you do?" Vi asked, he breath quickening. "I made her a snack." Jinx smiled, "huh?" Vi asked, as Jinx began to lift the bowl up steam flowed out like beautiful clouds, "No!" Vi shouted looking away, as Jinx lifted the bowl, "sheesh, im not that crazy." Jinx said and threw the bowl away somewhere, there on the plate revealed a cupcake with the gemstone placed in top like a cherry. Jinx walked off again.
Vi looked at me, "I knew nothing about this."'I whispered, she only looked more terrified. Suddenly Caitlyn was tied to a wheel chair as Jinx forced her to the table, "powder! Leave her out of this!" Vi shouted, I looked over Caitlyn, her hair was a mess and she wore a mask. "Now, where should I sit?" Jinx asked, suddenly out of no where two chairs popped out, one saying Powder, one saying Jinx, "that's your choice really." Jinx said, I suppose I had no say in this. I'll accept Jinx who she wants to be. Suddenly Jinx put a gun in Vi's hand, "make her go away. Please. Send her on her way and- and you can have powder back." Jinx asked. "I can't." Vi shook her head. Jinx tutted, instead the blue haired girl grabbed the gun and pointed it at Caitlyn, "no! Powder, listen! We.. we can just go. We'll leave and never come back... e-even your girlfriend can come with us if you want." Vi said, "where would we go?" Jinx asked innocently. "No no no, she's not saying that." Jinx said pointing the gun at Mylo and Clagger. "It's true, we'll put this behind us. You'll never have to see him again, Powder." Vi said, gesturing to Silco. Silco mumbled, "what do you have to say about this?" Jinx asked, she FINALLY gave me the que to take the mask off, and so I did. "Her name is Jinx!" Was the first thing Silco shouted at Vi. "She's lying." Silco said, "you'll be with her a day before she realises you aren't that girl anymore and turns her back on you." Silco said, "you aren't lying? You wouldn't lie to me. Not again." Jinx said. "I'm not lying." Vi said, "I'm on your side I promise." Vi made yet again a promise. Jinx shot Mylo in the head, his dummy falling to the table making glasses fall over and break. "Shut. Up. We're talking." Jinx said.
"The topsiders offered me everything, independence, a seat at the table, all in return for you and Y/N." Silco said, my eyes widened, "they can all burn. Everyone betrays is, Jinx, Vander, Her." Silco yet again gestured to Vi. "They will never understand. It's only us. Your both my daughter. I'll never forsake you two." Silco shook his head, Jinx looked to me, I smiled at her for reassurance, until I heard something drop, "drop the gun." I heard a voice, I turned and saw Caitlyn got out, holding Jinx's machine gun, Caitlyn held it to Jinx, and then to me, I slightly took a step back raising my hands slightly, Jinx looked at me, Jinx scoffed as she began to shoot at Caitlyn, "no! Stop!" Vi shouted, "drop the gun." Caitlyn said, me and Silco flinched back a bit, Caitlyn was about to shoot at Jinx as I loved closer to Jinx, "wait! She's my sister!" Vi said. "Vi! She's too far gone!" Caitlyn said, I popped out behind Jinx, "oi! Fuck off asshole." I said, pulling up my middle finger to her as Caitlyn growled, Jinx giggled and out the gun on the table, holding her hands up giving the best innocent face she could pull off.
"No no no." Vi repeated, Caitlyn couldn't choose weather to shoot or not and I can tell.
Jinx then used her new powder to grab the gun and knock Caitlyn out. Voices from Vi and Silco began to mix, fuck I wasn't in the rough situation here yet these voices are driving me insane. I inched closer to Silco, he was my only comfort in the situation.
Suddenly I heard a trigger as I turned and saw Silco holding up the gun Jinx put on the table at Vi, jinx shot yo and shot around the whole room...

I wasn't fast enough to dodge, both me and Silco got shot, I fell slightly on the table as Silco's chair moved away some how. I was only hit in the side and leg, "Silco". I grunted, doing the best I could to stand up, only to fall in front of him and hold his hand, he looked down at me as Jinx came rushing over, as she repeated the same words again 'no' "I'm sorry." Jinx stammered, "I never would have given you two to them. Not for anything, don't cry, you're perfect." He said, looking down at us both in order, and now he's dead. I felt myself drifting off from blood loss as Jinx immediately takes a hold of me, crying like I was. She also took hold of the gun, voices from Vi were muffled..
Jinx sat in her own seat, the seat that had her name on it 'Jinx' with me on her lap. "I thought maybe you could love me like you used to." Jinx said, quickly grabbed something from the table and placing it on my wounds, as I cringed. "Even though I'm... different. But you changed too. So, here to the new us." Jinx said, standing up and gently settling me down on her chair, I was comfy to be quite fair, she grabbed the gemstone and her machine gun, I watched as Jinx grabbed the shark gun, putting gemstone in it and aimed it at the councillors office.

—-•No Ones POV:•—-
"We will show them, we will show them all." Silco's voice echoed through Jinx's mind, "yeah, and I'll help!" Then your voice came in, as she remembered your smile and Silco's smile as happy memory's of you, Silco and herself hanging out like family, you may be alive but you were dying...
Suddenly the gun powered up and shot, like a shooting star towards the councillors, flying past the red moon.
Vi and Caitlyn couldn't do anything but watch.

And the last thing you could do as Jinx picked you up again...

You smiled.

"I think I kept my promise long enough." You sighed as Jinx cried harder, you out you hand on her cheek, "I love you, I always have." You said, tears falling down your face, "I don't know what I couldn't done without you.." you heard her voice crack. "You don't have to think about that.. not until now." Your voice got weaker.
"Please don't leave me, I can't do anything without you, I need you." Jinx cried, "then you'll have to learn without me, don't worry, I'll still be here supporting you every way." I said kissing her cheek, "goodbye Jinx.." my hand began to fall...

"I love you..."

AND NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEASON 2! What will happen next? Ooooo i dunno! Do you live? Do you die?
Well I'm sorry folks but until season 2 comes out, this book will be officially T.B.C. I hope you enjoyed the book so far! And thank you all for all the love and support! ANYWAY! Have a good day/night folks! And GOOOD BYE!