S1:3:

•No Ones POV:•
"You said you could control her! I lost six officers! Six!" An officer shouted at Silco about the incident from last night. "She pushed it too par this time. The councils up in arms. I can't make this go away for you unless you give me something to work with!" The head enforcer shouted. "Arresting her would be doing you a favour."
"I don't need favours." Silco said as he put on his cigarette. "I need you to do your job." Silco puffed, "the firelights have been a thorn in both our sides. They ambushed my shipment at the Hexgates on the same day as the attack. It seems to me the council has its culprit." Silco tapped his leg. "Oh that's tidy for you. What if I'm not interested in playing along?" The enforcer asked. "We've accomplished a lot together, Marcus. Sheriff. And there is more yet to achieve. I hope you remain a part of it." Silco leaned in on Marcus. Marcus was caught quiet as Silco looked over at the one of the body guards, the one to Marcus's right walked to Silco's table and grabbed a bag full of change, shoving it In Marcus's chest roughly. "For their families. From an anonymous, concerned citizen." Silco calmly said. Marcus just grunted and grabbed the change, getting up and stormed off out of the door.
Silco leaned back, his head resting on the chair as well as he stared at the ceiling above him, breathing in some tobacco and slowly breaths it out.

-•Jinx's POV:•-
I was at my 'room' searching through the junky book I found on a desk along with the gemstone. I flipped through the pages seeing nothing interesting at all!
"Boring.." I mumbled flipping to another page, "boring. Wow! Super boring.." I flipped though countless of more pages until JACKPOT!
I had a pencil in my mouth, I sat up and read through the page I was on, "here we go." I whispered. There was Y/N tinkering with the chains of our machine thingy for the Hexgate futureee thingy- I don't give a shit of what it's called. "what did you find?" Y/N asked.
"It's all about these runes. They form some kind of math-y, magic-y gateway. I showed her the page. "Where exactly?" Y/N asked once more, I placed the book down next to me, "to the realm of heebie-jeebies and this-" I grabbed the gemstone from Y/N's hand, "turns it on." I said.
Y/N wiggles her eye brows, "turns it on aye?" She tilted her head as my eyes widened, "Y/N you dirty minded fuck!" I shouted as she laughed.
I placed the gemstone in the machine, putting extra pressure for it to fully turn on.
"So.. here it goes.." I said.

—•Y/N's POV:•—
I watched closely as Jinx grabbed the round thing that is supposed to compose and restrain the gemstone. Once it turned on a massive light blinded my eyes as my body was thrown back to the edge of the propeller, I scratched at the iron to try and keep myself up while flashing memories flashed through my head, I finally got myself up as I was gasping for air objects around us slightly floating until it finally stopped. Both me and Jinx were panting. I looked over at her to see if she was alright, she was crouched over holding her head she glanced up at all the object around us which had electricity bolts zooming through them, and then me..
She sobbed "no. No! It was a mistake! It was a mistake!" She cried. She then got up and ran away. "Jinx!" I shouted her name reaching for her but she was already gone.
"Shit." I whispered. I got up and picked up the gemstone, taking it far away from the gadget we used. Sure I was traumatised as well but, she had it worse since she was the cause of it. Her sisters death, her friends death... everyone she had loved.. deaths.
I couldn't blame her for running away. I rubbed my eye after feeling a small tear trickle down my face. "Wow..." I shivered remembering the pain that shocked through my body.
'I'm glad I didn't feel it this time' I sighed and sat on the couch next to Mylo.
"Hey Mylo.." I asked, obviously there being no reply but I like to think he is replying, "do you think.. do you think she'll get over what happened that day?" I asked. Turning to look at the dummy doll of what Mylo looked like.
I just let my arms give in and let them fall to my side.
"I'm talking to a dummy." I sighed holding the bridge of my nose. I looked up at the place where Jinx left, I stood up and walked over to where I believe she would be.
I went into the dark empty room, she was curled up in a corner, crying into her arms. I sighed and plopped myself next to her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, "ssshh, sh sh. It's alright, we all forgive you Jinx." I sooth, pushing her head to my chest as I stroked her head, kissing her forehead. "You really forgive me? I killed everyone.." I cut her off there.
"You didn't kill everyone. You sent the... sleeping people up to a much better place Jinx. And the people who lived, you just made them happier." I smiled, "no one lived  Y/N! Only Silco-"
"I was there Jinx." I butted in, her eyes widened, "what.." her voice cracked.
"I was there. I was there when the explosion happened, so was Sevika, Urgot and all that." She sat up and I stroked her cheek, "where was you?" She asked, looking into her blue eyes I can tell she was searching through her memory trying to spot young me. "I was hidden away Jinx. Behind walls." I whispered, "did you get hurt?" She asked. I nodded looking down, "I got thrown to the wall and let's just say zapped. I was then saved and we left the building after finding everyone outside, we heard crying and that's when we met you." I smiled. Her eyes widened, "that's why you looked so weak- that's why you and Sevika stayed in bed for the next 3 days after that. It all makes sense now." She grabbed her head, although I grabbed her wrists and pulled them down, she looked at me. "If I forgive you, if Silco forgives you, than so does everyone els." I kissed her nose. She blushed and smiled. She hugged me tightly, "thanks Y/N." She whimpered. "Anytime." I hugged her back.
"Hey wanna see something?" She asked. I looked at her and nodded. She giggled, mood swings much.
She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the pub.

After walking a few blocks down I was met with an old broken down building, glass shattered in the middle near the front.
Me and Jinx enter , small pieces of glass crushing Beneath our shoes as we walked forward. I looked around, it was all fighting and shooting ranges equipment. There was even a mermaid looking statue at the right hand side of the shooting range place. "Wow." I whispered, spinning a circle, my long H/C hair flowing behind me. Did I mention I have similar hair like Jinx, just.. longer and sway-y.. I dunno.
I stepped on something metal and looked down, it was a metal place with Mylo's face on it, except with X for his eyes. I bent down and picked it up, "hey Jinx." I said, she hummed and turned towards me, "what's this?" I asked, holding it up for her to see. She looked over at the scores, I followed her eyes and saw numbers... all with VI as well. The noise of a bird.. crow at most. Jinx pulled out a gun towards it as the crow screamed at her, she tilted her head and the crow followed her action, Jinx chuckled at shot it. Making me jump slightly. She grabbed the plate from my hand and climbed up the stairs to a stage like area, except in the middle of it was a bunching electric dummy that hung from the ceiling. I jogged towards her and stopped behind her as she glanced around the inside and stuck the metal piece once had in my hands onto the dummy.
I watched her as she began to rebuild the machine, part to part. Even taking it out of the wall. I stood there far behind as she stared at the ground, her head suddenly shot up with venom in her eyes as she began to attack the machine. The points on the board up top changing to various numbers.
She screamed and did her final punch, I looked up the the board and saw her score, she panted as sweat beaded down her face. She grunted and pulled her out gun and shot the metal Mylo.

Long time skip (to night time)

Me and Jinx stood in a lake next to each other Silco standing in front of us.
"I almost drowned in these waters, the place where I found Y/N." Silco said, Jinx threw her head back. "You told me a million times." She complained.
I smiled and glanced down at the water, my smile turning into a frown as I saw my clear reflection. Knowing I had been this this bitter cold water as a young child. "Vander wasn't the man you thought he was." Silco slowly said, glancing at Jinx.
"Right, he was like a brother to you. And he turned his back blah, blah, blah. Did I miss anything?" Jinx asked, crossing her arms.
Silco snickered, "I've got a new one for you." Silco said, my head shot up from my reflection to Silco. His hand messing in the water.
"That day, I let a weak man die." He then ducked into the water. I stood there awkwardly with a straight line as my mouth. He came back up sorting his hair, "and another was reborn. Betrayal, that pain that feels like it'll eat you from the inside out. Can either break you or forge you into something greater. You need to let powder die. So the fear of pain will no longer control you." Silco raised his hand out for her to grab, she walked forward as I put my hand on my chest, debating why I was asked to come here as well, "your strong now. Just like you were always meant to be. Jinx is perfect. Y/N, come here." Silco softly spoke, I forced my way through the water and stood next to Silco. I followed Silco's actions and put my left hand behind Jinx's head and my right hand holding her hand. I understood what was going on now.
We softly placed Jinx on top of the water, letting her take her final breath in, and she sunk in. I looked over at Silco as he nodded. We stayed for a minute and pulled her up.

Time skip

—-No Ones POV:•—-
Y/N and Jinx were busy building machines and bugs in their desk.

an injured Sevika surged her way up the stairs.

Y/N and Jinx watched as the Gemstone was placed back onto the machine, both the goggles girls looked at each other and nodded, turning on the machine, biting their bottom lip. When it worked You and Jink spun around in your spinny chairs in relief and joy.

"Your making a mess." Silco spoke, using his mirror the see Sevika from behind him, her arm broken as Shimmer dripped onto the floor.
"The sister. She's back." Sevika grunted in pain.
Silco shut his mirror and spun on his chair facing Sevika.
"From the dead?" Silco asked, not wanting to believe a single bloody word.
But mostly in..

Disbelief...