Sneaking Around

Summary: This is a part 2 to Professor Belova. A year later you still do a whole bunch of sneaking to keep your relationship a secret although it seems like the both of you get a kick out of testing the waters.

(I'll be honest, i'm struggling for ideas and i have literally zero free time so i'm sorry for the slow updates but i hope you enjoy anyway. Thank you all so much for over 20k reads! I'm very grateful for the recognition this book as gotten and i hope to continue as regularly as possible for everyone!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need to wake up sweet, you need to get ready" the hoarse morning voice of your lover said from above you. "Hmm, can't i just stay in bed all day" you whined stretching your arms. "No you may not. You're the only good part of my day today so come on, up you get" she protested kissing your temple multiple times. "Fine fine, just for you". She smiled at your response and went to make you breakfast whilst you got a shower.

You turned the dial, making hot water pour like rainfall out of the showerhead once you'd gotten undressed. You grabbed the shampoo and conditioner off of the shelf and lathered it in your hands before running it through your hair and rubbing it in. The water began washing it out making foamy bubbles run down your back. 

The aroma of food was already lingering in your nose. Due to that, you sped up your process and got yourself washed and dried within minutes.

Once you'd gotten your clothes on and you'd properly sorted yourself out you went to go eat breakfast. You saw two plates of pancakes drizzled in syrup on the table making you smile. "You know before i met you, i was the absolute least organised person in the history of ever?" you commented sitting down at the table, inhaling the scent again. "The first night i spent here, your alarm went off 45 minutes after i'd already woken you up. I think i have learnt by now" she chuckled also taking a seat. "That...is a fair point". 

You profusely thanked and complimented Yelena for the food before going to brush your teeth and get your car keys from your bedside table.  "Alright Professor, you ready to hit the road?" you shouted out slipping on your trainers. "As i'll ever be" she replied doing the same with her heels. You offered her a smile which she returned once you got in the room, quickly kissing her on the cheek before heading down to the garage to get your car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 15 minutes had passed and you had just dropped Yelena off a little down the road so no one saw you walking in or driving together. You smiled at the recollection of the mornings events and pulled into your parking spot and got out immediately being met with your best friend. 

"You have been remarkably early recently, i must say" he half-complimented with a quirked eyebrow. "Things are good Parker. Things are good". He gave you a confused look but you just smiled at him. Your smile only grew wider when you saw the Russian professor walking up the stairs to the door. "What have we got first Wall Climber?" you teased budging him with your shoulder. "Two hours of Russian" he glared back. At the information, you bit back a smile and nodded your head walking to the classroom.

"You two are a tad early don't you think?" Yelena said once you'd knocked on the door. "Better early than late" Peter said for the both of you as you went to sit down. She nodded and sorted out the worksheets on her desk occasionally glancing at you and catching your eye. Every glimpse at the other person was met with a smug smirk.

Soon enough, everyone else came in and took their seats while she handed out the said worksheets. "Spend around 5 minutes on this, if you're stuck ask for help" she reassured sitting back down at her desk and looking over her next sheet whilst she waited. Today felt like the day to be as annoying as possible, so why not start now. You raised your hand and it didn't take long for her to notice you. "Need help Professor" you stated even though the questions were the easiest in the world. Everyone seemed confused since you were the quote on quote "smart one". Especially Peter.