𝟣𝟢 : Bᴀᴄᴋ | واپس

𝚃𝚞 𝙹𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚞 𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚢,
𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚓𝚊𝚘𝚞𝚗.

𝚃𝚞 𝙹𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚞 𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚢,𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚓𝚊𝚘𝚞𝚗

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 | شدت

It was a normal university day when Mirha was called into the deans office in the middle of a class. Confused, she went to his office and knocked on the wooden door.

Not hearing a reply from the other end she pushed her way inside the large office space. White walls decorated with numerous certificates stared at her, a decent-sized bookshelf was pushed against a wall next to it a small coffee table and a set of couches. A rather large desk sat in the middle of a room, behind which was a large leather chair.

"Sir, you called?" Mirha called out, expecting the nearly balled man to be sitting behind desk with the chair facing the window.

Instead of the old bald man she knew as her dean, she came face to face with a man she had been seeing a lot of recently.

"You!" She spat.

"Me?" The deep, husky voice belonging to the man asked.

"What are you doing here and why did you call me here?" She asked as she scanned the room for her dean.

"I have come to talk." The man replied.

"We have nothing to talk about." Mirha spat, turning around to leave but was halted as large warm hands griped her smaller colder ones.

How did he move so fast?

She tried to pry the foreign hands off hers but the grip on hers grew tighter, not enough to hurt her but enough to bind her in place.

"Let me go!" She spoke through clenched teeth as she struggled against the hold.

"Let's talk." The man demanded.

"No! We have nothing to talk about. Let go of me!" She spoke furiously as tears collected in her eyes.

"Mirh-"

"You left me! You abandoned me Aliyaar!" Mirha all but screamed as her eyes finally connected with his baby blues.

Treacherous tears leaked out of her eyes as a vulnerable expression took over her delicate features.

"I called you. Texted you, heck I even wrote you letters." She laughed bitterly.

"But you never answered. You abandoned me, Aliyaar. You left me alone." Mirha said as soft sobs raked her body.