T W E N T Y - T W O

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

OLIVER FLETCHER

PAST
JUNE 2019

My foot jolted in anticipation as the taxi pulled up outside of Max's university house, his hand was embedded in my thigh and my eyes burned from how much alcohol we had drunk tonight

My foot jolted in anticipation as the taxi pulled up outside of Max's university house, his hand was embedded in my thigh and my eyes burned from how much alcohol we had drunk tonight. Graduation was well and truly celebrated, in style.

"Thanks man," Max rushes out as he throws a twenty pound note over the seat and pushes the car door open.

"Thank you," I slur before opening my side and rushing around the car, watching as Max fumbled with his keys in the dark.

My hand grabs his wrist just as he jams the key into his front door, his dark eyes turn to mine as he places his hands against my face and slams my back into the door. Our lips meet desperately as I sigh into his mouth, his foot attempting to kick open the door before we both stumble inside.

I raise my hands to push off his jacket, leaving kisses on each others lips as we try to make our way upstairs without breaking from each other. Max's jacket drops to the floor within a second.

Chuckling against his mouth as I buckle underneath one of the steps and falling back onto my ass, Max grunts against me and scoops me up in his arms, feeling like we no longer had time to waste.

He charges upstairs and bursts into his room, slamming the door shut and locking it before throwing me down onto the bed. Then he leans over the edge so our lips meet again, Max now beginning to kneel down onto the duvet and hold my face between his hands.

With all the strength I had inside my body, I took his shoulders and flipped him down onto the mattress beside me before mounting his body. His eyes flick towards me, confused as to what just happened.

"You graduated," I tell him with a smile. "This is your reward."

Max flexes an eyebrow at me. "Oh really?" He grins before sliding his hands behind his head and relaxing.

"Yes," I slur out, nodding my head in the process.

"What is my reward?"

"Well," I grunt out as I slowly begin to undo his belt and jeans, hooking my fingers into the sides and pulling them off his legs. "First of all, I'm gonna suck your dick so fucking hard that you'll be shaking."

Max bites down on his bottom lip as he listens to me talk. I place my hands onto his abdomen and push up his white t-shirt, my eyes glancing over his tattooed chest as I yank the material from his head.

"And then what?"

I huff out a breath as I stand from the bed and begin to strip my own clothes, Max's eyes glued to my every move. "And then I'll pin your arms down and ride you until you cum," I say slowly as I finally remove my trousers.