Brat Part 3 🍋

Beginne am Anfang

He melted into the embrace at the name. Fuck it. I don't need a label right now. Whatever this is.

Imma kill him. I huff staring at my phone laying just out of reach. Its 3am so why the fuck is he texting me? I finally put in the effort to grab my buzzing phone.

<BirdBrain>
Hey
Hey
(Y/N)
Baby
Honey
Sweetie

What the hell? Honey? Hawks I don't have the brain power right now to deal with this. Brat thinks it's ok to text me at 3am.

What?

Hey

Hawks what the fuck?

I miss you

Are you drunk?

<attachment sent>

Oh god...I open the image to see him slung over someone looking completely wasted. The flush on his face and the whiskey in his hand being enough proof.

Go home

Make me

Oh I will if I need to

They don't believe me

What? Who is he talking about? Who is they? Also where is open at 3am??

Who?

They don't think you're real! Say I'm making that shit up.

A second later my phone rings and I pick up less than amused.

"Hawks, go home"

"See! She's real. Real as can be" he hummed. I can hear chatting in the background. I'm definitely on speaker.

"Hawks, turn off the speaker"

I give him a moment, "Ok" he responds

"Are you with someone who can take you home?"

"I can still fly" he mumbled

"I don't want you flying while drunk" I sigh, "Do you have someone to take care of you? You need to go home"

"I don't want to" he pouted

I hear a sudden scuffle and a voice go through the speaker, "Hey, if you give me your address I'll drop him off"

Who the fuck is this guy? "Its fine. I'll drive over there to pick him up"

I hear some noise, people are talking but I can't make out what they are saying before the other guy spoke again, "I'll meet you with him at south mart over in K district"

The mart? Arent they at a bar??? Why can't i- you know what. Nevermind. I can't care, "Ok" I hang up and get mostly dressed before driving there.

When I arrive there is a guy in a black hooded jacket... why the fuck is he wearing sun glasses in the middle of the night? "This your idiot?" He motioned to the avian hero looking half passed out leaning on the bench.