16. His exes and dating rumors

Start from the beginning

"You still haven't had sex?!" Ella exhales.

"Nope. Nothing like that has happened."

"Oh, but what about that night when we found you sleeping together in the morning?"

"Nothing happened." I chuckle. "We did actually just read our lines that night."

"You were so cute... I should have realized..."

"Yes, you and Tom would be so great together..." Haley sighs resting her head in her hands.

"We met some fans at the store. One of them said the same..." I sigh.

Ella laughs. "Seriously? What did you say?"

"We didn't answer and just laughed. Neither of us brought it up afterwards..." I explain feeling my cheeks burn. "Before that they asked us if we were dating..."

"Oh my..." Haley puts her hand over her mouth.

I nod before continuing: "We joked with them before saying we weren't."

"Do you have any plans now?" Haley asks.

I shrug. "Not really... or... Well, he told me that if I had time one night, I could come over and he'd make me a secret pasta recipe..."

Ella jumps up. "Oh that's totally... That's him wanting... You're definitely having sex!"

I shake my head. "No, it wasn't like that... We were just talking about food we liked and I mentioned that I love pasta so he-..." I'm interrupted by Ella again:

"Oh, you're definitely going to have sex..."

"Yup." Haley agrees with a grin.

I cover my face with my hands.

"Did you get his number today?" Haley smirks.

I shake my head, but a smile is creeping up on my face.

"Y/n..."

"I didn't have to... I gave him mine. So I'm guessing I'll have his soon."

"Finally!" Haley yells excitedly.

"He offered me a ride to set tomorrow, so he needed my number to text me when he's here..."

"Excuses, excuses..." Ella laughs.

"I'm sure you two can tag along if you want?" I say, as I realize that they're going to set tomorrow too.

"Don't you have scenes from the morning?" Haley asks.

I nod.

"We don't have anything until after lunch."

Ella nods. "And besides... I wouldn't want to fifth-wheel you... ruin your moment..."

I shake my head whilst laughing at her.

We move over to the couch while Ella and Haley are talking about how they've noticed Tom looking at me and all the signs that he likes me. Ella goes silent for a moment whilst studying me. I raise a brow waiting for her to start talking.

"There is quite an age-gap between you, though."

I feel the usual pinching feeling in my stomach when remembering our age-gap. I'm pretty sure Ella notices because she's quick to ad:

"Not that it has to be a problem, I mean of course that can work, it just.."

I nod. "Yeah, I get it. I know. He initially didn't know my age when he asked me out..."