"Come on, mama. Let me clean you up." Savior spoke, picking Mari up effortlessly and carrying her bridal-style into the large bathroom in her room.

After letting Savior wash her off in the shower, Mari got dressed in a pair of black Waistband Logo Joggers from PrettyLittleThing and a black Spider Worldwide x Young Thug Punk Hoodie with hot pink writing. She took her pink and black Balenciaga Track Runners out for later when she goes to pick Sani up.

Going down the hardwood stairs, Mari found Savior sitting on the couch in the living room watching Power. She leaned over the couch and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before taking a few steps into the kitchen to clean up the mess she'd made this morning when packing Sani's lunch.

"Baby." Savior called from the living room, prompting Mari to hum in response, "Let me take you out this weekend."

Mari smiled to herself as he got up and walked around the couch and into the kitchen. He leaned on the other side of the island, watching Mari move, "You wanna take me out?" She asked over her shoulder.

"Yea. You been working nonstop for the past month. You need a break." He spoke truthfully. As much as he admired Mari's work ethic and how much of a hustler she is, he knew that it was hard for her to balance being a mother and a full time business owner at the same time. Lately her and Aijah had been gaining more recognition in the news for their studios, which only amped up her work schedule even more.

Mari turned around and leaned on the other side of the island across from Savior, "You're right."

"I'm always right." He flashed her a cocky grin.

She rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the counter, "Okay that's enough." Mari spoke before turning around and giving Savior her back as he laughed.

Savior chuckled and pulled his ringing phone out of the back pocket of his black Amiri jeans. Mari turned back around and watched as he furrowed his eyebrows at whoever he was talking to on the phone. After a few seconds Savior sucked his teeth and ended the phone call with a simple Okay.

"Who was that?" Mari asked, putting Sani's Cosmic Brownies back into the fully-stocked pantry.

"It was Zion. He asked me to go to the shop right now 'cause him and his dad are at the courthouse and he doesn't want any of the other boys to watch over the store because he doesn't trust them like that."

Mari nodded understandingly. She knew today was Samiron's court date and she was also aware that basically everyone was there expect for her but she vowed not to go. Her anxiety was already through the roof at the thought of him possibly getting out, she didn't need to physically see him too. And she also took her and Samiron's conversations as those of someone who didn't want to see her so she wasn't gonna bother going to the court because she didn't want to see him either.

"That's fine. We can talk about our date later." She told Savior with a reassuring smile.

He nodded and walked around the counter, wrapping an arm around her waist, "I shouldn't even take long for real. He just wants me to stop by and make sure everything's coo."

Mari nodded again and tilted her head up to meet Savior's lips. He grabbed her chin with his free hand and pecked her lips a few times before forcing himself to step away. Mari smiled at him as he stepped out the front door and turned to continue cleaning the kitchen.