Now that the question around Samiron's release have went from, "how many years does he have left" to "how many weeks," everyone was turning towards Mari for her reaction. After all, she is the mother of his child and they have long-standing history together. But for the past 12 hours Mari has been choosing to avoid the conversation entirely.

She didn't want to admit that thinking of Samiron's release gave her anxiety. She's grown used to everything just being her and Sani, but if Samiron was going to be back in the picture physically, it would change a lot about the way she's been living for the past three years.

Looking up, Mari saw Savior still staring at her, waiting for a response. She sighed, "There really isn't anything that has to be discussed," She glanced at Sani to see him laughing at Zax, "IF he gets released we'll be coparenting and that's that."

"You're making it sound so simple and it's not, baby. This is someone you have history with so it's cool if you're anxious over him possibly getting out. Stop dismissing or belittling your own feelings." Savior expressed.

Mari had a thoughtful expression on her face as she tilted her head to the side and tapped her fingernails on the island. Savior looked at her, trying to study her body language.

"You're still in love with him?" He asked, leaning forward on his elbows. He wasn't worried about her response because he already knew what it was. Mari had cleared the air about her and Samiron countless times before she and Savior officially got together. She didn't want there to be any uncertainty between them and she wanted to avoid a repeat of what her and Samiron went through before they officially got into a relationship.

She stopped tapping her nails on the counter and looked at Savior through hooded eyes, "No."

"Come on now, ma. If you're stressing this much over him getting out, you have to be feeling a certain way and that's okay shorty."

"Yes I still have love for him since we share a child. But as far as being in love with him? Nah. That ship sailed with the disgusting words he was spewing out over the phone two years ago." Mari shook the thoughts out of her head, looking to the side at Sani again.

Nodding, Savior stood up from the stool and decided to leave the convo at that, knowing Mari didn't like to talk about the mental state she was in shortly before meeting him. He wasn't worried about her still being stuck on Samiron. He just didn't want his possible release from prison to be the reason she's stressing.

He walked around the counter and wrapped an arm around her waist as she zipped up the lunchbox. "Just trynna make sure you're not stressing." Savior said, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'm not." Mari reassured, tilting her head up to meet his lips. Savior smiled as they shared a sloppy kiss before backing away and taking his keys off of the counter.

"Sani, come on. Savior's dropping you off." Mari called to her son who was cleaning up the remnants of the eggs he fed the dog. Savior took his backup and lunchbox and stood by the front door.

"Yay! Okay mama!" Sani stood up from his crouching position and walked into the kitchen, putting the napkin with egg crumbs in the trash. He walked over to his mom who was leaning on the island with one arm and wrapped his small arms around her lower waist.

"Bye mama! Wuv youuu!" He smiled up at her, his dimples indenting his small cheeks.

Mari chuckled and wrapped her arms around his back, "I love you too my baby boy." She said before crouching down to be eye-level with Sani.