United we stand...maybe?

"Chris...where we going?", Sebastian asked while running behind him.

"Put on your glasses, seems more heroic...", Chris said to Sebastian after he'd done the same, "And walk. Nicely."

Sebastian's POV 

Oh man, he looks hot right now... if only I could...

I oughta ask where we're heading to man! This mansion's corridor doesn't even end.

Ohh! I get it! The investigation... he did take it seriously, nice. 

Here's what I'm gonna put down, O'Theo Shaw might've been just a simple person who reported about his parents cause they're famous... I mean who doesn't know The Johnsons, so that'll be it for the Shaw guy... 

What about the pendant though? It sure looks too important, but that thing's just too deep to investigate.

Oh I know something we can do right now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         "Chris! What if we - for now, go to that Shaw guy? Like... all the other things are too hard for us to find out so you know, we could begin from the easy one first, right?", Sebastian enthusiastically yelled.

"Yeah that's all right, right now we're heading to Starbucks...", Chris said while removing and putting on his glasses again.

Sebastian stood with a rather disappointed look, squinting his eyes at Chris.

"For real?!", these were the only words he did have to say.

"Yeah, we're going to Starbucks.", Chris looked at the sky and shielded his eyes from the sun.

"What are you doing?", Sebastian who was getting confused with all of this said.

"STAR-bucks dude...", Chris laughed after hitting Sebastian on the shoulders and also...after sharing an intense-try-not-to-laugh-stare with him.

"It's morning Chris...", he said

"Yeah I know, we'll have to settle with the shop then."

Chris and Sebastian sat in the car and were gonna get out of the gate, just when another came through it. It was Uncle Frank with the kids.

"Good thing they're here...", Chris said to Seb while waving towards them.

Uncle Frank's POV

Chris isn't spending much time with his family since he came here from the hostel.

I better prepare something great for dinner, might cheer him up...and it'll be good for bonding too - Frank you're smart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride to Starbucks was quite an interesting one, with a heavy discussion about O'Theo Shaw and the pendant.

"So, you think that Shaw isn't a normal guy huh?", Chris asked Sebastian after hearing all the facts he had to give.

"Yeah, but... he can be one too, you know...", Sebastian said with a hesitated voice, "It's kinda confusing", he said with a nervous chuckle - he knew he wasn't helping in the investigation by getting so confused and nervous, he had to be confident about the facts.

"Alright, hear me out, after a coffee; we had to my home and tell Uncle Frank about this, and if he permits - we tell this to Peter too, alright?", Chris boldly said, "Cause' I think, if we got more brains working, we'll find out faster, kay'?", he explained to Sebastian.