Wait...what!?

"Pretty bold of you man, like whoa...", Sebastian said in an excited tone as both of them rushed to the car, "I mean yeah, you don't need to worry about the investigation" He further said while pressing on Chris' shoulders.

"Move your hand Seb... and why would I worry about any freaking investigation!", Chris exclaimed with a confused look.

"So, you don't think a murder's gonna need an investigation Christy?", Sebastian said in a silly voice while opening the passenger door.

"A murder!?", Chris shouted while putting in the keys, "Peter didn't tell me anything about a...about a murder!" he freaked out.

"Peter? Ain't he your brother?" Sebastian asked, "Why would he say anything about a murder?" Sebastian was totally dumbfound.

"Because he messaged me about one, dumbass!", Chris now yelled, "Didn't I tell you about it?" He tilted his head and stared Sebastian.

"No...No you didn't", Sebastian said in a very soft and insulted voice, "I thought we were going to.."

"Going to what?!", Chris interrupted,

"Going to run over Betty and Jake", Sebastian said embarrassingly, "Aren't we?"

"Oh god...", Chris bent his head in despair, "We're not some murderers Seb! I don't care about Betty anymore!", he gaspingly shouted, "She can be with any fricking guy she wants...", he then whined.

"That sounds so sad", Sebastian said in a low voice while putting his hands on Chris' thighs, "Is there anything I can do to help you, Christy?", He continued again while biting his lips and looking down.

"Ugh... yeah! Would you mind shutting up till we reach the pawn shop!?", an already frustrated Chris howled.

"Ok... ok, I guess I can do that, why would you need my help anyways", Sebastian whimpered, "I was just asking as a friend who cares about you!", He said, trying to manipulate.

Chris could really use some help right now, not that help, but the one where they talk with you and comfort you. A therapist, yes.

The rest of the journey, Chris and Sebastian remained silent listening to Sweet Home Alabama on the radio. Trying not to talk to each other, and staring on the road ahead.

"Big wheels keep on turning", Sebastian sang loudly with the radio, followed by Chris who tried now to calm down.

"Carry me home to see my kin", Chris sang in a deep-Elvis-Presley-like-voice and smiled - facing Sebastian.

"Singin' songs about the south-land", Chris and Sebastian sang in unison, holding each other's hands.

"Sweet Home Alabama! woo-hoo!", they went on, all cheered up!

The two cheeky friends kept on singing, trying different notes and hitting up some beer from the party. The Pawn Shop was a bit far from The Johnson's Mansion, which was on the country side.

As they were adoring the roads and imploring the skies from their beauty, they went past a lot of old houses.

"What do ya say Chris... wanna live in some of these when we get old?", Sebastian genuinely smiled while tilting his head towards Chris.

"Ah...your smile! Yup I could get used to that, it would feel lovely", Chris complimented, "This is beautiful...", he then said while looking at the old-houses-filled-hill.

"Hey whoa! Chris, where did you say we're going to?", Sebastian asked while gazing at his phone.

"Umm... The David's Pawn Shop? Why do you ask?", Chris asked while looking out the window.