So this happened...

Sebastian came over to the edge of the bed; Curious. His eyes all shimmering from inquisitiveness, totally ready for whatever Chris had to say.

"When I heard the news, in the car; If you remember", Chris turned around resting his arms on the table and rubbing his fingers on a silver pendant which was hanging around his neck, "I assume you took my reaction as 'shock' didn't you?", He asked, looking at Sebastian in a creepy look.

"Uh uhm y-yeah? would you stop that look of yours?", Sebastian demanded with a nervous voice, "Anyone would call it shock man, y-your parents...they...they died!", Sebastian said in a sorry voice, thinking Chris was not able to handle the trauma right now.

"Oh it seems you're sorry Seb", Chris tilted his head, "Don't be." He said sharply and turned around again.

The sudden change of Chris' behavior had startled Sebastian, he'd never seen a phsyco Chris ever before. 

"Chris, what the hell! care to explain?", Sebastian asked as he now realized Chris was in his senses, but Chris remained silent, "Chris!", Sebastian loudly said as if telling Chris to snap out of it.

"Christopher!", Chris shouted, "That was the last voice I heard of my father, before he sent me out of town", his voice now lowered.

"A simple mistake Sebastian! A simple one...", Chris said as if he was sobbing.

Sebastian was now getting the hang of things, "Wh-what... happened?", he then asked to understand more.

To this, Chris broke down; He sat on the bed after taking out a beer from the refrigerator, next to Seb.

"Well, I was sixteen..." Chris sniffled.

"This is going somewhere...", Sebastian thought to himself.

"...And life was shit", Chris continued.

"Something bad occurred?", Sebastian asked. Worriedly. 

"I-I don't quite remember...", Chris answered. 

"Oh", Sebastian replied; With a loss of words.

Seeing the true emotion of worry on Sebastian's face, Chris then said. Trusting him. 

"It was Mom..." Chris then wiped off one single tear.

Sebastian was confused, Mary (Chris' mother) looked pretty healthy to him, he shrugged.

To which Chris said, noticing his shrug, "Mary's step".

Sebastian gave a shocking expression now, unaware of everything, and got the meaning of 'it was mom...'

"I'm so sorry Christy, y-you never told me that in hostel", Sebastian quickly said, "Although sometimes I did find you a bit tensed always, but I just thought it was homesickness you know, I'm pretty silly I guess; And I should've picked up the hint when you once told me that...that your mom would've scolded you if she found out about drugs in the hostel, emphasizing on 'would've', like that's past tense so... oh I'm really sorry", Sebastian spoke hastily.

"That was all in one breath you know", Chris slightly widened his eyes.

Sebastian gulped, hating on himself for not letting him speak.

"You were saying...?", Sebastian tried to cover up.

"My mom and I were strolling through the park one day, and-and suddenly there was a... you know...a bullet shot, I only heard it - but couldn't figure out where did it actually go you know..", Chris said with a frown, "Both of us then started to run towards a bench but... where-wherever we went - people were screaming at us!" He whimpered.