They know

I'm kinda bored so I'll start asking questions:

How's you life?

_________________________________________________

"Look," said Harry, handing the bit of parchment to Hermione.
She took it, read it, and handed it to Ron who handed it to Neville who seemed to not understand the situation.

"Er, who wrote this?" he said.
"That's the problem mate" said Ron. "I think we should go there," he added.
"But - but," spluttered Hermione, "what if it wasn't something serious at all? What if it's just a joke?"

"You're seeing to many problems even when Dumbledore is there," said Ron.
"And it doesn't sounds like a joke," said Harry.
"Oh alright let's go," said Hermione," but-"

"You'll say that later, come on! It's already ten to nine," said Harry urgently and he laid the way.

Up on the seventh floor, panting a little, they stood, staring at the wall where they knew there was the RoR
Looking around, Neville said: " D'you reckon they're in here or-"
"Ah.. you're already here" said a strongly familiar voice.
They turn round to find Remus, whit Lily. The latter was smiling, rather more brightly than ever.

"Yeah, we're here" said Harry, starting to know slightly what they've been called for.

"We, Remus and I, wanted to chat whit you," said Lily, " so if you don't mind let's go to the Quidditch pitch where we would have some privacy."

"No," said Hermione," there is a place more private than the pitch.

"What are you-?"

But Hermione turned to face the wall behind her and walked three times in front of it.

Remus and Lily gasped as a highly polished door appeared in the middle of the wall.

"Come in."

"What kind of room is that?" gasped Remus as he looked up into the high ceiling.

"Room of Requirement" said Hermione simply.

"And how did you knew it was there all this time?" asked Lily.

"I...er..we"

"We were thinking of something one day while passing in front of the wall and- and this room short of appeared" said Harry, hoping it would be an acceptable lie.

"Oh come on Harvey," said Remus looking at him, " we know Porter isn't your real name."

"How come-?"

"We have brains, unlike some idiots that are currently talking out loud about how Dumbledore would be sexy if he was a girl," said Lily disgustedly, while Ron sniggered.

"And we know you're from the future."

This made Ron quiet.

A tense silence followed these words.

A really tense silence.

"How did you find out?" whispered Hermione.

"We overheard Dumbledore speaking about it to Minnie..so it's true" muttered Remus.

"Yeah.."

"What are your real names and blood statue if you don't mind saying it?" asked Lily, almost eagerly.

"I'm Hermione Granger and Muggle-born"said Hermione.

"Bestie!"said Lily loudly and happily.
Everyone laughed and Hermione grinned.

"I'm Ron Weasley," said Ron.

"Neville Longbottom."

"You're Frank's son!" said Remus excitedly.

"Then your mother must be Alice, right?" said Lily.

Neville nodded.

"Aha!" Said Lily, " knew she was in love whit Frank! Wait till I tell- or maybe not" finished Lily.

"And you, Lily's twin?" asked Remus.

"Harry Potter."

_____________________________________________

I know it's short but Ill try longer next time.
Good day/night!