Chapter 9: Deja vu?

!!TW: Syringes, mentions of blood, yelling (Always let me know if I missed any:])

Running back into the cafeteria, I helped a woman who fell trying to get away from Techno and Ghost's fight. I continue through the crowd until I can see the two fighting. I can barely make out what they're saying to each other.

"Back off Blade! I'm just trying to help!"

"Yeah, sure! One of the biggest villains in the city definitely just broke into the mall and started causing chaos just to 'help'! What on earth could you have been 'helping' with exactly?!"

"Just let me go! I need to find someone!"

"There is no way I am letting you go off and torment some helpless citizen."

"Please, Blade! You don't understand! I need to get him out of here before he comes! Please!"

"Who's him? Just shut up and give up already!"

Him? What the fuck is this guy on about? No time to think about it right now, I need to try to help The Blade. I see the two enemies fighting on the ground going back and forth with power over the other. Blade you be on top of the other throwing punches when Ghost would through a pressure bomb knocking The blade over, allowing him to take control.

"Come on Blade! Let me get who I came for and you can fight the other guy! He'll be here soon, I promise!"

How can I believe you when you tell me who you're here for or who you're running from?! Just step down, Ghost! Admit I got you beat!"

Ghost seems to be at his final blow when he throws yet, another pressure bomb, his largest one,m fully blasting The Blade across the now abandoned cafeteria. As Ghost gets up, we make eye contact.

"You again?! I thought The Blade told you to stay away from the adult stuff, Kid!"

"Kid?! I'll have you know I'm the biggest man to ever exist! I'm strong, smart, have so many wives, you wouldn't even believe! I think you need to shut up your fucking a-"

"Theseus?! Seriously?!" Shit.

"H-hey man! Heh heh.."

"I told you to stay away from my missions, I'm pretty sure Phi- Crow father told you to stay away as well!"

"Well, I was just shopping and then saw you were having some trouble with this idiot so I thought I'd step in and lend a helping hand you know?"

"Theseus, I-"

"Am I the only one having major deja vu here?-"

"Shut up Ghost!" Tech and I shout at the same time. God this guy is annoying.. Kinda reminds me off-

"Theseus, I need you to get out of here, now! I gave you your final chance but if you don't leave I'm gonna have to arrest you!"

"Arrest me?! What the fuck?! I'm only helping!"

"You're really not! You're just getting in my way as usual! I need to find out what this idiot wants-"

"Hey!"

"-so I can get whoever he's looking for to safety! You always show up and I cant risk you being here, so for the love of XD, get, the fuck, out of here!"

Okay, now I'm just getting offended at this point. How could he say that to me?

"You know what Blade?! I wasn't going to ever say this out loud, but I'm just trying to be like you! Save my city, help out the under dog, protect the ones who can't protect themselves. I have the power to do it! Why won't you let me?! Why can't you just-"