They're the reason my dad died and I never got to even know the name of my mother, I heard a lot about my dad but not a single word about my mother. No one told me shit and I blame that on the Americans.

I already killed Johnathan, a smirk on my face as I think of how he died. Or shall I say how he's begging for death till today? The world thinks he's dead but I'd never let him die so easily, it would be pathetic.

Not having a mom to tell all your fears and secrets to ruined my mind, nonna was always the only one who listened to me. The only woman that actually has respect in my mind, I never had a dad to go play ball with, or to make sure I was on the right path. it was popz.

And don't get me wrong I love Nonna and Popz with everything, but my heart burned in envy when I saw kids my age getting love from parents. And I sat there, alone, thinking-asking what I did wrong. 

Why I had to be the one alone.

Why do I have to be the one that never gets love.

I fell in love for the first time years ago and even that blew up in my face when I caught her in bed with someone else, it's like someone took my name and made sure to never let me be happy.

Happiness scares me, whenever I feel the smallest bit happy I overthink that this will end too and then end up pushing the happiness away.

I never even knew the name of my mother, nonna says she's dead, popz says she fought for us. But they got to her, I never saw my mother, heard her voice, got to feel her warm love, all motherly love was snatched from me. 

And never got to see how my dad would have taught me to hold a gun, it was some random guard, all my experiences were someone else.

Nonna and Popz try so hard, and I never get upset when they fail at anything. And I love them so much for trying.

But I want revenge for growing up alone, going down the wrong path, making bad decisions because no one was there to tell me to grow the fuck up. I want them to hurt like I do every day.

I want Ares fucking Knight to know how it feels to have his mother snatched from him.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I look at Cino and smirk, "How I should say shave your eyebrows off while you sleep" his hands bolt to his face and cover his eyebrows. 

"Don't you dare" he gasps

"We're here, don and the two guards are sedated" the driver turns around parking in front of a huge building and I nod, I point for Cino to get out and he narrows his eyes at me cautiously taking his hands off his eyebrows.

We both get out and walk towards the school entrance, walking in using the fake ID card Cino made us making the doors open for us. 

People stare but we keep our eyes in front of us and keep walking, "Told you we should have dressed casual" Cino mutters and I roll my eyes fixing the black blazer. It's almost 3 in the morning here so there are barely any people here. He's over reacting 

We walk through the halls, up the stairs before we're standing a dorm door. 

I knock, Cino yawns really fucking loudly and I glare at him

The door swings open to reveal a grinning brunette, "D, Did you get my ice crea-" her eyes widen as she freezes seeing me. I smirk when she goes to slam the door shut.

I push it open and she backs up as Cino and I step in, "Abby-ABBY WE'RE GONNA DIE" she shouts keeping eye contact with me, Cino shuts the door with a sigh.