chapter 1

Emillie sat , in her bleak office room of the felicity- a small hum echoed through the quiet room from the equipment and a pale blue hue shone over the room from a gigantic test pod.
She tiredly glanced over and peered into the blue - medicated liquid which held her brother and ...that thing....that parasite.
She gritted her teeth in anger , then sighed rubbing her temple with a groan if she could rip that disgusting thing out of her brother she would but ....she cant , not with out hurting him anyway....

A small click came from the door as qiao made his way in with a sympathetic look
"Hey...Emilie,  cmon you should get some rest ya know?..... its late ..."

emilie shuffled slightly in her seat before , turning to gaze at the tall bearded man
"Sigh.....i know qiao , but i cant leave him ...you know that, what if something bad happens in the night!?
I-..i wouldn't be able to live with myself...."

Qiao's brows furrowed with a light frown , and he gently patted her on the back.
"I know you care about your brother emilie , but you need sleep ....if you collapse you wont be able to help him or anybody else with ....the ya know parasite..."

Emilie in response to this , slumped against her desk onces more.
Solemnly staring at her unconscious brothers face...
Qiao noticing patted her shoulder comfortingly
"Ya know em , if it makes you feel better I'll watch over him tonight,  while you get some sleep...god and cosette is missing you ....shes worried about you..."

Emilie grumbled  and turn away from him slightly , frowning harder.
"Yeah....your right , i should probably let cosette know im alright"
She gave qiao a small hug before swiftly leaving the lab roomfor the first time in months.

Qiao peered into the test pod and grimaced,  it was weird to see his friend like that ...unconscious,  and not to mention that sickening parasite that had burrowed itself into his brain , it made him feel sick...but he had to be strong for Emilie....right?