With a sigh I dip my brush back into the bucket and start my way onto another wall across from me. 

If I'm being honest I'm actually annoyed with something else on top of the two of them playing around right now. 

For the last month the three of us haven't had sex or anything even slightly sexual since the accident. Yes I didn't want to do anything after it happened and a week afterwards we had tried but failed but still...

Things got so awkward after the last time that I haven't been able to figure out a way to tell them that I want them without them turning me down because at first I was just going to wait until the two of them gave into there sexual frustration and did it so I could join in after watching for a little bit like I usually do but nooo.

There not even doing that...

Every time I try to sit in there laps to grind or deepen a kiss they act like they have something important to do and than leave me where I am feeling like a volcano that's about to explode!

IF I'M THE ONE TRYING TO START IT WHY IGNORE ME WHEN I KNOW THEY WANT IT JUST AS BADLY AS I DO, IT'S MAKING ME UPSET!!

But of course I can't say anything because then they would give me the lecture of oh you need more time to heal or oh I don't think your ready yet so you should give yourself a little bit more time. 

Grrrr...

Now I know how Gulf felt when Tul stopped being rough with him. 

ANNOYED AS FUCK!!

A little too roughly I smack the paint brush against the wall causing it to spray paint all over my paints and T-shirt. 

Well isn't that just great!

Tul: "You know if you hit the wall any harder with that thing I think you might end up making one more hole that were going to have to re-fix."

Mew: I turned around to see him standing in the doorway with a grin as his hair was half pushed out of his face from a mixture of sweat and paint. The rest of his body was also covered in random splotches of paint but his face is what I couldn't take my eyes off of... "I-If I did would you help me fix it?"

Tul: "Of course I would but my main concern is why you would make a hole in the first place? Is everything okay? Did your irritation come back? Is Gulf annoying you? Are you stressed about work? Because you know if any of those things are bothering you or it's something else I can hel..."

Mew: Not letting him finish his little rant of what is wrong questions I drop my brush in the bucket and walk over to him before burying my face into his chest to murmur. "No it's none of that, I'm okay. I think I just let the whole painting thing get too much to my head."

Tul: He slid his finger under my chin before directing my face up to his. "Why don't you take a break than? Gulf and I can finish the rest."

Mew: That made me scuff as I lock my arms around him and just rest my chin on his chest so I could continue to stare into his beautiful eyes that were currently not shielded by his hair like I had noticed when he walked in. "I doubt you two would get anything done and than he really wouldn't get his deposit back."

Tul: "Do you really have that little faith in the two of us?"

Mew: "In you? No. In Gulf? No. In the two of you together? Yes, very much so."

Tul: He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine with a grin before kissing my nose. "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or a smart remark."

Mew: I playfully turn my head and push it into the crook of his neck. "Maybe a little bit of both."

Tul: "You know Gulf doesn't really need that deposit, he has enough saved up from working and like I said before I don't expect either of you to pay for my home. If you don't want to be stressed I can hire someone to come finish this stuff tomorrow after the inspection, all we really have to take care of is filling in the holes."