Chapter 8

Steve watched as Willa laid there beside him. He ran his hand threw her hair and just looked at her. The guilt he felt for not going after her hit him hard. He wanted nothing more for her to wake up and be herself again.

He wanted her to wake up, see him, hug him, and hopefully kiss him. That way he could feel the love he has for her be returned by the one he loves most.

"I should of never left her. She needed me and I let her tell me to go." Steve says.

"Steve she did that so you could free an innocent person." Nat says.

"Yeah, but look what it did to her." Steve says.

"I know. But knowing Willa if she would of known this was the outcome. Should wouldnt change any choice." Nat says.

That was true and Steve knew it. He just hopes she'll awake soon, they can defeat Thanos, then they can go home, and possibly start something. Thats what Steve wanted, but does Willa want the same.

In Space Thor saw that the Star Nidavellir he needed to be at had gone out and the rings were frozen. He knew something was wrong. Once they got out of the spaceship they began to look around. That was when Rocket saw something.

"You said Thanos had a Gauntlet, right?" Rocket asks.

"Yes, why?" Thor questions.

"It look anything like that?" Rocket asks.

When Thor saw it he immediately told Rocket and Groot to get back to the pod. But before they could they were attacked by a giant dwarf.

"Eitri, wait." Thor says trying to make him stop.

"Stop. Stop." Thor says.

The dwarf stopped and looked at him knowing just who he was.

"Thor?" Eitri questions.

"What happened here?" Thor asks.

"You were suppose to protect us. Asgard was suppose to protect us." Eitri says.

"Asgard is destroyed. Eitri, the glove. What did you do?" Thor asks.

The giant dwarf looked upset and walked away before sitting down.

"300 dwarves lived on this ring. I thought it I did what he asked, they'd be safe. I made what he wanted. A device capable of harnessing the power of the stones. Then he killed everyone anyway. All except me. 'Your life is yours,' he said. 'But your hands are mine alone." Eitri tells them.

"Eitri, this isnt about your hands. Every weapon you've ever designed, every axe, hammer, sword, its all inside your head. Now I know if feels like all hope is lost. Trust me I know. But together, you and I, we can kill Thanos." Thor says.

Back on Thanos' ship Nebula was still being held. As one of Thanos' worker was working on putting her together. She had an idea that was able to help her escape.

"Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet me on Titan." Nebula says.

Tony, Peter, and Strange were on the spaceship that was about to go crashing into a planet. So Tony had Peter help him steer the ship so they wouldnt crash as bad. Because the ship was falling apart Strange put a forcefield around them. The ship crash landed on Titan and as Strange helped Tony up Peter sensed something.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, Im sorry." Peter says.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony questions.

"Im trying to say that something is coming." Peter says.

As if on cue they were attacked by three people they didnt know. As the battle progressed Star-Lord got his gun to Spiderman's head and Tony was stepping in Drax holding him down.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out. Im going to ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?" Quill asks.

"Yeah. I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony questions.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" Drax questions.

"Tell me where the girl us or I swear to you Im gonna French fry this little freak." Quill says.

"Lets do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Lets go." Tony says.

"Do it, Quill. I can take it." Drax says.

"No he cant take it." Mantis says.

"She's right. You cant." Strange says.

"Oh yeah? You dont want to tell me where she is? Thats fine. I'll kill all three of you and I'll bet it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Quill says.

"Wait, what, Thanos? All right, let me ask you one time. What master do you serve?" Strange asks.

"What master do I serve? What am I suppose to say, Jesus?" Quill questions.

"You're from Earth." Tony says.

"Im not from Earth, Im from Missouri." Quill says.

"Yeah thats on Earth, dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Tony asks.

"So you're not with Thanos?" Peter asks.

"With Thanos? No, Im here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?" Quill asks.

"We're the Avengers, man." Peter says.

"You're the ones Thor told us about." Mantis says.

"You know Thor?" Tony asks.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." Quill says.

"So.. Where is he now?" Strange asks.