Chapter 5

Steve really couldnt think at the moment because his mind went to Willa. Willa had helped him, was able to go home, saves Pepper, and now is in hiding. All Steve could do was place blame on himself.

He wasnt even paying attention to the team saying that the aliens would be coming back for Vision, but he came to focus again at the mention of Clint and Scott.

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asks.

"AntMan." Steve says.

"There's an AntMan and a SpiderMan?" Bruce questions.

"Yeah." Rhodey says.

"Look, Thanos has the biggest army in the universe and he is not gonna stop until he gets Vision's Stone." Bruce says.

"Then we have to protect it." Nat says.

"No, we have to destroy it." Vision says to them.

"I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head

"I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About its nature. But also its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source. Something very similar to its own signature, perhaps, its molecular integrity could fail." Vision says.

"Yeah, and you with it. We're not having this conversation." Wanda says.

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos cant get it." Vision says.

"Thats too high a price." Wanda says.

"Only you have the power to pay it." Vision says to her.

"Thanos threatens half the universe

"Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." Vision says.

"But it should. We dont trade lives, Vision." Steve says.

"Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people? Tell me why is this any different?" Vision asks him.

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. JARVIS, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another." Bruce says.

"You're saying Vision isnt just the stone?" Wanda questions.

"Im saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts." Bruce says.

"Can we do that?" Nat asks.

"Not me, not here." Bruce says.

"Well, you better find someone and somewhere fast. Ross isnt just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodey says.

"I know somewhere." Steve says.

He had gotten word to the King of Wakanda to let him know they were coming and what was coming after them.

"But first before we go we need to get Willa." Steve says.

"Steve we have no time for that." Nat says.

"We can make time. I hate that she is alone. Besides those powers could come in handy." Steve says.

"Steve, Tony has been looking for Willa for over two years now and hasnt found her. We dont time." Rhodey says.

"No, I dont believe that. She's out there and I will find her." Steve says.

"Steve, we have to think of Vision and the world. Willa can wait." Nat says.

"And two years isnt enough time to wait. We need to find her." Steve says.

"Two years, she has been in hiding. Rhodey just told you that." Nat says.

"I dont care. I think we should find her first." Steve says.

"Rogers there isnt time." Rhodey says.

"Well... There might be time. But only if she is there." Bruce says.

"There? You know where she is?" Rhodey asks.

"No not really, but she did tell me one location of a hideout she got years ago. She has two and I know about one. If she is there then we could get her and go. If she's not we have to go without her." Bruce says.

"I'll take that change." Steve says.

If she is where Bruce knows then Steve will see her again and everything will be okay right?

In Space Strange was being tormented by the Maw. He wasnt going to quit until he got what he wanted. But lucky for them Tony, with the help of his stowaway SpiderMan they got rid of the Maw and saved Strange.

"We gotta turn this ship around." Strange says.

"Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan." Tony says.

"No, I want to protect the stone." Strange says.

"And I want you to thank me. Now, go ahead. Im listening." Tony says.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Strange questions.

"Who just saved your magical ass? Me." Tony says.

"I seriously dont know how you fit your head into that helmet." Strange says.

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused." Tony says.

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I dont work for you." Strange says.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut, billions of miles for Earth, with no backup." Tony says.

"Im backup." Peter says.

"No, you're a stowaway. The adults are talking." Tony says.

"Im sorry, Im confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?" Strange asks.

"No. Im Peter by the way." Peter says.

"Doctor Strange." Strange says.

"Oh, you're using our made-up names. Umm Im SpiderMan then." Peter says.

Strange ignored him and went to talk with Tony about having them take the ship back to Earth. But Tony didnt want to because Thanos has be in his head from the beginning. And that it might be better to fight on Thanos' turf instead of Earth.

Tony then went over to Peter and took a moment before making Peter apart of the team. Making him an Avenger now.