Media interaction started, Teja felt little nervous when they asked about personal life, and then she suddenly felt someone holding her hand and turned to see and realised it was raj, and she also met with a face who had an assuring smile on his face.

After the interaction., The show's trailer launch started, Director started speaking,

Director: Thanks to everyone for coming for the launch show, and most special thanks for Mr. Kundra for accepting to come on such short notice. Thanks to all the team of support staff, and also RSK production house with that he handed the mike to, Raj.

Raj: Thank you sir for trusting our production house, and hope we will work as a team to deliver the content in an interesting way. All the best team SR.

And then all the cast started speaking about the serial and their roles, it was our heroine's turn,

Teja: Firstly thank you director sir for finalising me for this role, the character RAGINI is quite connective as even in real life I value relations a lot, I'll give it my all to make my role a promising one. Thank you.!!

Karan's POV:

What a girl she is.!! She's funny, mature, caring and most importantly a fierce and strong woman. But why am I even thinking, she's just a normal person who I have met today, and also not sure of meeting her daily, he mentally slapped himself and chucked his all thoughts.

Director and Raj called him for releasing the Promo of the serial, he went on to stage royally, his aura is something that has always made people turn towards him..

Karan: Congratulations all of you and I wish you all good luck. I really liked the promo of the show, as I'm connected to my sisters, the promo feels so special for me. All the best again to everyone, Thanks.

With that the launch was done and everyone were leaving towards dining, Teja literally ran towards Raj and hugged him tightly he was quite shocked.

Raj: Kya hua doll? All okay? Come on say something. You are scaring me now teja..

She kept hugging him tight, luckily there were no body present else it would have been really awkward,, teja still didn't leave him and she was clinging like a baby onto Raj. And and and our KK was turning green and he wasn't realising it. ( I know realisation will take a lot of time in the story, pardon me guys.)

Karan went towards them and asked through eyes like what happened? Raj just shrugged and started asking again,

Raj: Teja now you are worrying me to another level, say na baba kya hua. Doll say something please.

Being shocked would be the least to describe about Karen's feeling now. He never ever in his life saw Raj talking so sweetly to a girl who just met him a few hours ago, here he was literally pampering her. He thought to ask him for sure later.

Teja: she slowly replied, thanks bhaiyuu, you have really made me so comfortable. Thanks a lot. I can't even say how secure I felt having you by side there on stage.! With that she hugged him again.

While raj was just rooted on the spot hearing her calling him bhaiyuuuu, he had his eyes filled with tears, Karan could understand what he was feeling.

Raj: what did you call me teja, please call me again.

Teja was confused and scared too, but nevertheless she called him again,

Teja: Bhaiyuuu,

She couldn't complete her sentence when he just hugged her tight taking her by surprise.

Raj: thanks for calling me that, I have always longed to have a sister but never had any and when you called me that all my emotions triggered.

Teja ver cutely replied,

Teja: I have a brother but I never called him bhai or bhaiyuu, you're my only bhaiyuu, and from now you have a sister okay, you will have to fullfill all her stupid and crazy demands okay?

Karan couldn't help but adore her, her cute antics and he was very happy seeing raj smiling heartily..but he felt ignored. I mean who ignores KK.

Karan: okay so if your Bharat Milap is done, can you notice I'm also here.!!!

Teja instantly replied,

Teja: Hawww KK how can we forget a villain say, aur wise bhaiyu, don't you think someone is turning green here.!!

While Karan rolled his eyes, they both hi-fied and started laughing. But he just hugged both of them and said,

Karan: I am happy for you both.!!

All three smiled and teja said,

Teja: waise KK thank you to you too, you have calmed me down and I'm shocked seeing you that way though.

Karan: He glared her funnily and said, oh my pleasure Miss Prakash.!!

Raj: okay so Doll and K, so what do we do now? Shall we go first eat?

Karan&Teja: Yeas please I'm hungry like hell..

Karan&Teja: why are you copying me?

Raj sensing they will start again,

Raj: okay shut up you both, and first lets go have dinner, and then we will go to beach for having ice cream, and he hesitatingly asked teja, doll will you come with us to beach I mean are you okay with that?

Karan: Yes TP, lets go na please, with that both of them kept puppy faces which had melted down teja in a very instant.

She then understood, she can never say no to their puppy faces, and she smiled and replied,

Teja: okay I'll come but I have a condition, will you accept it?

They both without even listening to the condition just nodded their heads,

Teja: my condition is that you are buying me two ice creams.

They both happily nodded and all three left towards dining, and later after completing dinner they have gone to beach, they just sat there enjoying the breeze and all three of them are lost in their thoughts,

Raj's POV:

What a day it has been, how even I have got connected to teja, when I don't even know anything about her, is this what destiny means? It seems so fast to get connected to her, but it feels so peaceful that there is no fear for trusting her!! I feel so happy today, she herself called me her brother, which made me emotional and I wish my sister was here too. Lets hope things get better for all of us.

Karan's POV:

It seems like a dream, we as in me raj and sam has never got close to anyone like this in an instant, but with teja it feels like there's no wrong to trust her and befriend her. Waheguru say kuch acha karado.!!! Hope this stays as our best decision.

Teja's POV:

I never expected I will get close to two people in a day, I feel secure and feel like I'm with my family, I don't know whether this is coincidence or destiny, but Bappa please don't let anything ruin this, it feels so special, hope sab aisa hi rahe.

All were praying for same thing with their entangled thoughts to just let them stay as the same. 🥺

Is this beginning of an eternal friendship🥰? Will it be easy to sustain the relationships going against destiny or will their entangled thoughts will mess up their lives or draw them closer and make them stronger? ❤️

Let time decide what's in store for them🙏🏻. 

Hola guyssss❤️, I know the chapters are looking a bit slow paced, but I want to show their bond formation and connection on a slow pace so that the further chapters will feel connected to you all.!!!💝

Hope you liked the chapter, please do vote ⭐️and comment.!!!

Lots of love,

Chandrika Rao.!! ❤️