𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 : surround sound

𝙗𝙮:  Jid
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ   ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ   ♡  ʟɪᴋᴇ

The Incubus Prince Chapter Thirty Eight

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED"

By this time I've already switched to Cara

And now I'm facing the aftermath.

Erik's mom screams as we are t" Too much" I try pulling his hands away but my arms feel like jello and my mind is fuzzy But surely we drag the two bodies out of the stimulator

I'm upset. made as fucking hell

Yes, I did use my three minutes to destroy that hoe's face but surely and slowly she's healing It starts internally then works its way outside when I realized it I wanted to kill her but Erik said no which is why I'm mad.

Still, her face is missing in places that shouldn't be on a regular person I've torn out her tongue again and carved up her mouth in a way it will be a permanent frown then I started on her eyes I wanted to carve them out but instead I just stabbed through so she can see the shit I plan to do her later.

Erik whistle and two guards come in and take A.P and the bitch away "to level Seven"

They disappeared and when Erik turned to me and snapped his fingers instantly I was changed and clean gone of all the yucky mud and red blood stains I felt okay but not even magic can make up for a shower.

Cara gave me control back now that we were out of the stimulation she taking some time to herself she was flustered from Erik and Lakieth teasing her whenever they could switching back and forth at first she was fine but soon she was antsy to get out of there because their teasing was distracting.

"Guys what happened"

Erik's sisters turn to both of us as does the whole room and, me. I turn to look at Erik "You explain I'll shower" I start walking but he has me around my waist and locks me in.

"Absolutely not we'll go together or not at fucking all"

His mom pops him in the back of the head "Don't cuss in front of me boy you lost your fucking mind" he doesn't even answer he just gives me a stern look"

"Ugh"

"Girl he has a point last time you stormed away you almost died," Lucian says and gets an elbow to the side from Eva.

"Okay so basically we finished the mission and almost got Eaten by a chimera I had to swim in mud and then that witch Elizabeth and A.P decided they wanted to fight me and I made That .............evil dried-up banshee face so unrecognizable that her mother wouldn't be able to recognize her if she tried"

I turn back to Erik "I'm so tired baby Can we go now? Please?"

Grabbing my hand we silently leave the room "We'll see you all tonight at dinner" he pushes through the doors parting with less than a goodbye and we don't even get all the way to the room before he presses me up against a wall and tries to kiss me.