Extra - Kemonomimi Part 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

They growl at Jermaine. "No. You cant eat him. Be nice to him. And you guys have to take care of him while he stays here. Got it?" Jermaine ruffles both of their head making their hair a bit messy. "So be good ok? Min will be staying here for a while, so Snowy will be here as well."

Both of them growls again at Jermaine. "Good good, you both understand. I'll tell mom and the youngers ones later. You guys take care of him first." Later Jermaine walks out of the room and left three of them again.

"Sorry, we didnt know that you were my brother's friend's pet." Crest says. "I'm sorry too!" Cayden says. Both of them looked lesser scary now, and both of them gives Snowy a 90 degree bow as an apology.

"Ah.. It's ok meow." Snowy sits straight up looking at both of them. His ear shakes and his tail wiggles. He was curiously looking at both of them. "You guys looks so cool meow~ Your eyes are so pretty meow!" Snowy says.

Both of the panthers look at Snowy. They lean close and both of them licks Snowy's cheek. "Mrow!?"

"Yours is prettier." Crest says. He holds one of Snowy's hand and kisses his fingers. Snowy blushes and looks at Crest. Then suddenly Cayden holds his other hand.

"I think Snowy is cute and very soft also." Snowy tilts his head looking at Cayden. Cayden kisses his fingers one by one. Snowy doesnt understand what's going on. But somehow he remembers how Enzo treats his master, Min Yue as so.

"True Snowy seems to have a very small and soft body." Crest starts moves his hand around Snowy's waist and gently grabs his waist.

"M-Meow? Ah.. Crest-san what are you doing meow?" Snowy feels kinda itchy when Crest holds his waist. Cayden looks at Crest and pouts. He reaches his hand out also and grabs Snowy's waist.

"Hey, dont hog Snowy to yourself Crest." Cayden says.

Snowy looks at the two brothers. "Ah.. Uhmm... I-I.. Mrow..?" Snowy doesnt understand what's going on here. Crest and Cayden is pulling him around.

"Snowy, do you like us?" Suddenly Crest asks. Cayden looks at Snowy as well, anxiously waiting for an answer.

"Ah.. I dunno meow.. But you guys are pretty cool. Plus if my master like you guys I like you guys as well meow!" Snowy smiles and looks at both of them. Like or love, no matter which is it, it's too deep for Snowy to understand now. Snowy is still young. Crest and Cayden thinks for a while. Then suddenly they hugs Snowy having their faces close to Snowy's.

"Snowy, let us teach and show you then." Cayden pulls Snowy's shirt up and starts to lick his chest. Snowy was a bit shocked. He didnt know what to do. Suddenly  Cayden licks Snowy's cute lil pink nipple and sucks on it.

"M-Mrow...!" Snowy's body shudders. HIs nipples seems to be hardened up after Cayden licked it. Crest looks at Snowy's cute lil nipples poking out, he licks and sucks the other one. Both of them sucks Snowy's nipples together and Snowy lets out small moans. 

"C-Crest.. Cayden.. S-Stop mrooww.. I-I feel weird..." Snowy tries to grab both of their shoulder and wanted to push them aside, but they were too strong. "Nghnn.. Haa.." Snowy's waist straightens up, his body was feeling tingly. Both Crest and Cayden's tongue felt so good, it was a bit coarse but at the same time, it felt nice when they both licked so gently. 

Suddenly Crest reaches his hand down towards Snowy's shorts and pulls it down and reveals Snowy's small pink dick. It was dripping wet. Snowy's face blushes really red.

"Nyaa..! P-Please dont look!" Snowy tries to hide it with his small hands. Cayden pulls his hands away. "Snowy is very cute here as well. Pink and it's trembling." Cayden uses one of his finger and gently touches the tip. Snowy jolts, feeling like being shocked with electricity.