✨ Tired Flirting ✨

Ship: Tired!Yoosung x Flirty!MC
Theme: College AU
Type: Smut (more Lime than anything)
Requested by: Me

Additional Info:
[ ] =
[ ] =

Yoosung's POV

I was on my computer, playing LOLOL for hours. Once I finished this round, I looked at the time and realized it was 04:30, early morning. I sighed and decided to play one more round, mainly because my team needed me. I continued playing, but then died really early in the game, which frustrated me. I grew angry, was it because I lacked food? Lacked sleep? Cause I didn't eat well? Maybe all, but either way, I was really upset.

A couple of trolls started to make fun of me, which made everything a lot worse. They teased me by saying stuff like "lol what a noob." And "I thought they were good at this game??! What happened? LOL" . It pissed me off, and the fact none of my teammates were saying anything made things worse. So much worse that I banged on the table and groaned loudly. I huffed loudly, and then heard my door creak open...

MC's POV

I woke up to a loud bang coming from Yoosung's room, along with an angry voice of frustration. I groggily got out of my bed, slipping my bunny slippers on and a light blanket over me. Slowly, I scooted myself to his room. I cracked the door open, and see Yoosung. He was on his computer playing LOLOL, such baggy eyes were glued to the screen. Chips scattered on the desk and floor, heaps of empty chip bags were placed everywhere on the ground as well.

Half and completely finished bottles of Mountain Dew, RedBull, and Monster were scattered in one corner of the room. The small trash bin he had placed in his room was filled to the brim, some of the trash stuck out. All the lights were off, curtains closed. The only light that entered the room was the computer. It was fully bright, slightly damaging my eye sight. I sighed and walked towards Yoosung. He clicked away, groaning from dissatisfaction from his game.

I stood between him and the computer screen and gave him a worried look. "Hey! Get out of the way!", Yoosung scoffed as he pushed me away. I roll my eyes, very disappointed in his actions. I dusted myself off and got up, without help, then walked towards the wall. I unplugged the computer cord and glared at Yoosung. "Y/N what was that for!? I was about to win, you know!", Yoosung grunted, huffing with anger.

I slipped between his computer and him, sitting atop the desk. "Yoosungie, you need to go to bed. You're going to get worse if you don't sleep now.", I begged. Yoosung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in his seat. "Well, it's not like I'm going to class tomorrow. So why should I sleep now?! I'm not even tired, Y/N!" I shook my head and placed a hand on his head, softly petting it. "Still, I'm worried for your mental and physical health. You're my boyfriend, and you should listen when I say you need sleep. I care about you too much."

Yoosung groaned and covered his face with his hands, rubbing his face slowly. "But I'm not tired, and it's literally useless to sleep now! Especially since tomorrow I have no classes whatsoever! I can go to bed tomorrow, tonight I don't need to!" I sighed and placed a finger under my chin. Well, since I couldn't get him to go to bed by talking to him, I decided to do something I haven't done yet. Something that would potentially help me to get him to listen.

"Okay. Well, it seems you've made up your mind.", I said in defeat as I walked away. Yoosung got up and plugged the computer cord back into place, and glared at me. "Good. Now get out, Y/N." I bit my lip, I know this isn't like Yoosung but it still hurt. I placed my blanket onto his bed and marched back towards him. I firmly banged my hand back onto the desk, startling the gamer boy.