i slide the headphones off and i call for her to come into my room. i could hear her door open and then knocks on my door.

"i'll open it." karl gets up.

"what's up?" avery walks in and stands beside me, outside of frame.

"wilbur wants to meet you." i look at her and her face just drops.

"wilbur soot wants to meet me? he wants to.. what?" she states at me, bamboozled.

i nod and she walks into frame, crouching down to my level. i hand her the headphones and wilbur smiles at avery.

"h-hi! i'm avery."

wilbur was talking to avery and i smiled at her reaction while talking to him. i couldn't hear what wilbur was saying but avery said good bye and handed me the headphones back.

"that was amazing. he said tommy is gonna join later and told me to come by again to join, not the drinking part obviously but just to talk." avery pats my head.

"okay sounds good. bye!" i put the headphones back on and a video pops up.

it was random and caught me off guard which made me laugh. i then covered my mouth and wilbur covered his mouth.

"oh no." i mumbled.

"you gotta drink!" wilbur laughs.

"you gotta drink now!" i point to him.

he freezes and facepalms.

"i didn't even think about that. how about we both drink even if one of us laughs and the other doesn't. make things fun." wilbur raises an eyebrow.

"i'm down for that. so 2 shots?" i ask.

he nods and i pick up a shot and i stare at it.

"i'm gonna turn my back to the screen so i can take this shot. i might later on take my mask off since it's getting hot. yanno what, fuck it." i take my mask off but i keep my sunglasses on.

"oh my god."

"you really went for that.. also is karl in the room with you?" wilbur asks.

i nod and i turn to him. he has his hand on his mouth and his eyes are wide. he's staring at me as his phone falls out of his hand and onto his stomach. i look away quickly with a smile and i cover my mouth.

"he's bamboozled right now. well cheers wilbur!" i bring up a shot and i take it.

wilbur takes a swig at his drink and i shake my head. i fill up another shot and i just shoot it back. wilbur takes another sip of his vodka and sets it down, shaking his head as well with an unpleasant face.

"oh god, another kind of drink would be nice to wash this down." he wipes his mouth.

"pepsi." i lift my can up and i sip from it.

"chat be more funny. i want to get fucked." wilbur nods his head.

chat sends more videos which we do laugh to. we take more shots and sips. i had a sticky note of how many shots i was taking and i could feel myself feel fuzzy. i was buzzed. i wasn't drunk but it is starting to hit me now.

"i can feel it." i smile.

"how many have we taken?" wilbur asks.

"mm.. 6 shots." i count my marks.

"jeez. chat is kinda funny today. i had to tell them to be funny and they listen. good job chat." wilbur smiles and shakes his head.

"hello?" a different voice booms into my ears.