" What kind of Hybrid are you?" She asked randomly.

He smirked a little again. " Curoius now? I'm a wolf. " He answered.

Her cheeks were so flushed and pretty. He could take her now. But it wouldn't be as special.

" What is your name? And a wolf in this area? But we're islanders. " She said softly. " What are you doing so far away from the mainland?"

" Something called me. Call me Basa." He grinned. The wolf took her inside, and sat her on her bed. He grimaced at the size of her living arrangements. It was so small. . Cramped. He quickly tended to her foot, and left without a other word.

Y/N coukdnt sleep well that night. Her foot hurt, and she kept thinking of Basa. She wondered if he really would be back tonight under the full moon.

The next day was uneventful. Shenwent on her normal walk, and paused at the sire she got to meet Basa. It was still fresh in her mind.

Y/N was on her way home carrying a basket of fruit and little things she needed from the village market. She sighed softlynas the wind blew her hair all around her. Then she heard growls coming from up the road. "Basa?" She asked herself.

She made her way up to the top of the hill, and glanced down the path. Her basket hit the ground at her feet, andnshebcivered her mouth with both hands. Shock hit her with such force that she almost lost her footing.

The blonde, dangerous looking hybrid was locked in a cage. He was bloody and battered. Hybrid hunters. They must have snooped him out while he was walking through the woods. His foot looked bloody. Almost as if he had been caught in a snap or some kind of trap.

She could see the hunters around him. Y/N knew she couldn't outrun them, but she had to do something. So shebhobbled down the brilliant towards them as fast as she could with a fee fruit in her hands. " Hey! This is illegal! Let him go. " She snapped.

Basa stopped his growling at the sound of her voice. He spared her a glance before his ears flattened against his head again at the men.

" Look pretty lady, it ain't your business. Go home. " Sneered one of them. " What is a pretty thing like you doing out here anyway?"

" That is none of your buisness!" She huffed crossing her arms.

" Sir, hernscent is everywhere around here. She must live out here. " A small hybrid on a chain answered.

She glanced at him, and he gave an apologetic look to both her and Basa.

Basa rolled his eyes. She stiffened. Theyneyednhernwithna hunger that gave her terrible chills. " Get off of my land, and let that poor thing go!"

The men glanced at her, and then at then at hybrid. " Its a full moon tonight. We should let our pet have fun with her.  " They shared a collective laugh. Except for the little hybrid whose eyes were as wide as saucers. Clearly he didn't want that. Neither did she.

Basa was dead set against it.

She threw the fruit in her arms at the group of men, and tried to run to hide. However, someone caught her by her hair, and pushed her to the ground. Thensmall hybrid tried desperately to reach for her to help her, yet he to was pushed to the ground.

Bads had had enough. With a feral growl he broke the bars with ease around him. " You fuck with me, that's one thing. You fuck with hybrids that is another. You touch my girl, and I'll fucking murder you. " He was holding the man pushing her down my his throat, " In cold blood bitch. " He whispered crushing his throat.

He tossed the limp man to the side,  and cast a glanced down at Y/N. " Give me just a moment Flower. " Hensaid softly to her. " The Big Bad Wolf has some hunting to do. "