Cast

I would just like to say now that I am completely aware of the problematic, racist, and harmful stereotypes/"plot points" (I use that work *very* loosely) smeyer used in the books that also transferred to the movies. I will be changing multiple things. For example, Jasper was NOT a Confederate soldier. He was a part of the Union. It's not important to his plot, minus Maria, and I refuse to write a character like that (especially in the positive light that I will in future chapters). Not only am I uneducated on the Civil War, as I'm Australian and am not sure what sources to look at, but I also am against slavery and racism (common sense). I will also not have the Quileute Tribe be cutting their hair, as having long hair is an important part of Native American culture and heritage (let me know if heritage was the wrong word). There will probably be multiple other changes (definitely BIPOC vampires not being white-washed for example) that I will make. If I do anything to offend anyone BIPOC or people's culture, please call me out immediately and I will 100% apologise, educate myself, and change that instantly. Thank you for reading this long-winded (but important) note.

-chanttouchthis

Phoebe Tonkin as Madison Swan

"So, Belly, what's with the cactus?"

Nikki Reid as Rosalie Hale

"Hello, I'm Rosalie. You're Madison, correct?"

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan