☂ ᎩᎧᏬ ᎴᎧᏁ'Ꮦ ☂

Beginne am Anfang

... Well, that was dumb of him.

Allison knew one thing. Well, two actually. First, she really hated the unwanted attention, and the useless admiration that people gave her. She felt that it was all she was good for. And second, she wasn't in the mood to listen to anyone right now.

So, she headed for the parking lot.

She drove fast towards the cabin and slowed down when she entered the dirt path. She parked the car into the driveway and got out. She made her way towards the door. She noticed the wind, as it was strong, and moved around everything that was loose. The lights swung around. The tarps, the wind chimes. Allison heard Vanya's violin. "Vanya? Is that you?" She called out. She reached for the doorknob. Thankfully, it was unlocked. "Vanya, there you are. What is going on?"

"What are you doing here?" Vanya asked.

"I came to find you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Vanya said in confusion.

"There's something... weird going on. What's causing it?" Allison looked at her. Vanya swallowed, wondering if she would laugh. "Me."

"What do you mean, "me"?"

"I mean... I made those things happen. With my powers. Turns out I've had them all this time." Her voice slowly sounded into intimidation. Something she was taught long ago. "It's weird, huh?"

Allison gasped. "It's in-- It's incredible."

"But?"

"Ca-- Can we do this is in the car?"

"Why?"

Allison sighed. "You're not gonna want to hear it."

"Well, that's never stopped you before." Vanya said.

Allison raised her eyebrows, trying to find somewhere to start. "Leonard Peabody? His real name is Harold Jenkins." Vanya looked at her in confusion. "Remember when I couldn't find anything in the library on Leonard?" She took a step forward. "It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does. He was in prison for twelve years. He murdered his father when he was thirteen."

"This is... insane. His Dad was an engineer at the--"

"I have a police report in the car, Vanya. I can show you."

"I don't... I don't understand."

"Leonard, Harold, I-- I know it doesn't make any sense, and I know it sounds crazy, but we were in his house. He has pictures of all of us with our eyes gouged out. He has tracking board of every place that Y/N has ever been. The people she's seen."

"Wh-- What? I--"

"I promise I will tell you everything in the car, but it is not safe." She grabbed her arm.

"No, stop." Vanya demanded. She took a seat on the couch. Allison crouched down in front of her. "Look, um..." Allison started. "I can't imagine how hard it is for you to hear this... How you feel right now, but I... I love you, and I-- I just... I wanna be here for you, as your sister."

"There's just no way." Vanya told herself. "I love him." She confessed. "This just doesn't make any sense." She said in distress. "And this power... I-- I don't know. I don't know what's going on. I don't know what to do." Allison looked away from her. 'Powers.' She blinked in realization. "I understand now." They looked at each other.