See you mate ~ Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Yep, it's Louis. He walked towards me with a gentle smile playing on his lips as he winked at me. „wait wot?! He winked at me?!" I could feel my cheeks heating up even more if that's even possible, right as he stopped in front of me. "Hi Harry, haven't seen ya in a while... was here on Saturday, but I didn't see you" he said, and I could feel the gazes from Max, Lena and Ally right on us. I bit down on my lip trying to bring myself to stop smiling because, yes, yes, Louis asked for me on Saturday.

"Yeah? Well, I don't work on the weekends just from Monday to Friday you know..." I said shyly, looking on the floor, trying to hide my red face, scratching my neck. "Ah good to know..." he said, as I could hear Lena and Ally snickering whilst they were continuing to clean the tables obviously listening.

We don't say anything else, causing a kind of awkward silence between us. I looked up to be met by Louis' beautiful blue eyes. „how are they so beautiful and blue? They look and sparkle like the ocean. I could get lost in them forever. Also, his outfit... how does he manage to look so good? He's wearing a black sweater, which is way too big on him, making him look even cuter, with a flower print and a pair of black skinny jeans. In one word, he looks absolutely gorgeous."
A poke in my left side from Max brings me back to reality. "...uhm yeah so what do you want today? How about bread?" I ask, remembering what I said at our first meeting, causing both of us to chuckle a bit. "Well, actually I heard the scones are supposedly really good here, especially the vanilla ones" he winks at me again and, of course, I'm blushing... again.

„He liked the scones, the vanilla ones that I made."

"Well, lucky for you I just made those, do you want some?" I asked, giving him a smile with my dimples on display. "Yeah, if you could give me two scones and a cup of Yorkshire tea, that would be very great, thanks love" he said, returning my smile
„wait hold your horses did he just call me love?! Oh, my frickedy frackedy flick flack he did"
I turned around quickly, not wanting to blush in front of him for the thousand time, walking over to the kettle and making him tea before getting the two vanilla scones as he requested and putting them in a paper bag. As I gave him his tea and the scones, our hands touched briefly, causing a tingling sensation to run from my hand, through my whole body, making me get goose bumps. "That would be 10 pounds please" I smiled, as he passed me the money "see you tomorrow Harry" and just like last time he smiled at me before turning around and leaving the bakery.

Still standing there smiling like an idiot, my friends immediately turned towards me. "Okay, you have some serious explaining to do" said Max, smirking at me whilst wiggling his eyebrows. I told them everything that happened last time. How I met Louis and that I think that he's quite cute, causing them to squeal like fangirls. After that, we continued with work. In the break, Max told us all about his date with Linda. He said she might be the one for him, and that they wanted to go out a second time this week's Friday. I'm very happy for him, he deserves that really after what his old relationship was like.

Ally, Lena, and Max had already left and it's almost time for me to close the shop when Niall and Liam walked in. "Hey mate, how was your day?" Liam asked, hugging me with a cheerful smile. "It was good I saw that guy I told you about again" I said smiling. "Ouuu how was it" Niall asked wiggling his eyebrows "did he ask you for your number?" - "no, he didn't as if..." I huff because why would such a wonderful and attractive person like Louis, want my number? " but now tell me about your day" I say trying to change the topic. Before Niall could say anything, Liam started talking, saving me from getting a thousand questions thrown at me. "It was a bit stressful at work, you know, but okay... Oh, and I chatted with my friend who I haven't seen in ages, and we decided to meet today. I'm very excited. I mean I haven't seen him since I moved here, and it's been 12 years" he chuckles. "Wow, that's so cool, I'm so happy for you, though you better not replace us." Niall joked. "I would never. I promise." Liam said, chuckling. "Good!" I said, as we all laughed again.

"So, guys... I thought about going out on Friday. What do you say?" Niall asked. "Oh no Niall no, absolutely not. I don't want to be hungover again" Liam said. "I agree with him" I said, pointing at Liam, nodding my head in agreement. "Pleaseeeee... I promise I'm not going to drink too much, and we weren't out for a long time, it was just sleepovers but not going out to a club" Niall begged giving me his puppy look he knew I couldn't resist.

"Niaaallll... stop with your puppy face, you look like a little potato" I complained. "Well, that's the point so pleeeeaasssseee can we please go to that club" Niall begged again, pouting. "Ugh fine" Liam said rolling his eyes but smiling "Yaaay I love you guys so much" Niall engaged us in a big hug, giving both of us a kiss on the cheek. "yea, yea, love you too" I chuckled whipping my cheek "Okay I really gotta go now sorry but my friend is waiting for me" Liam said apologetic.

(POV third person)

"No problem, mate and have fun" Harry said hugging his best friend "yeah and don't forget to tell us how it went" Niall said giving Liam a hug as well.
"I will. See you tomorrow" he said standing up and putting on his jacket. "See you Lima" Harry waved as Liam stepped outside.

While Liam waited for his tube, he took out his phone to text his friend.

Chat with: Lou 😎 (18:29pm)

Liam: Hey Lou I'm on my way I'll be there in 15min. See you mate

Lou 😎: Okay see ya

~~~

Hellou my Friends

So here is Chapter 4...
Wow there where many references (<- I think that's how you spell it) in that one-part haha
Well, you've meet Harry's coworkers (Ally and Lena are btw Friends from me haha @if_I_could_fly91 and henevercalls love you guys <3)
and Liam is going to meet his Friend Lou..
Well, I hope you liked it.
Have a great day, lots of love

P.Lilli <3

updated ✔️