Telling Nick (14 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Начните с самого начала

"So that whole time, I had been asking everyone if they had seen him. He was really dead. And I'm such a bad- uh- friend, that I didn't even know that he was, uhm, murdered," he was struggling to speak. And I could hear him start to cry. Explaining stuff about how his closest friend was murdered must have been hard. I felt bad. I know that feeling, when I thought Cara was dead I was devastated. But Karl actually is dead. So it must be harder.

"I'm sorry for crying, this is so embarrassing." He managed to say.

He was just silently crying, while looking don't at his scrunched up hands.

I don't know Nick very well, but I still felt horrible.

"Hey, it's okay, you don't have to apologize. It's not your fault. I know you must be going through a lot right now," I said, while scooting over to him, to rub his back.

He just wiped his tears away, and gave me a weak smile.

"I spoke to him," I told him while taking my hand off his back.

He looked at me confusingly.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't know either."

"No, how? Like how did you speak to him?!" He sounded confused/upset that I could be lying.

"I was at the school after closing time, on Monday. When he spoke to me," I explained.

"What did he say...?"

"He told me to tell you that he loved you," I smiled at him.

He broke in to tears.

"You're lying! You can't be serious, your trying to mess with me!" He accused me.

"No I'm not! I promise!"

"You... You have to be!" He said weakly.

He sat there, crying.

Nick Pov:

Before any one this happened, me and Karl had recently bought a house together. And yes, we were dating.

But we didn't tell anybody.

We had just started dating, that's why. We had known each other all through middle school, and recently I confessed to him about my feelings during summer. And he returned them.

We ended up dating, and moving in together.

He never told me that he loved me, but I could tell that he did. I guess he was just bad at expressing his affection in words. That's why he would express them in touch.

Whenever I would tell him that I loved him, he would just thank me.

But it didn't hurt.

I knew that he did love me.

We were very close, and spent all of our time together. All of our friends thought that we were just really close buds. And when they shipped us, we would laugh together secretly.