Chapter 51

This time, Chen Mo only held Wei Zhe and did not speak.

    Time seemed to stand still, the air stopped flowing, and the pause button was pressed in the whole world, only two hearts were beating vigorously "thumping and thumping".

    For Wei Zhe, there is no such thing as “anything” in the world. The world didn't want him, so he gave up the world, but Chen Mo pulled him back. Wei Zhe closed his eyes. If possible, he hoped that this hug could last forever.

    But after a while, I don't know which classroom heard the sound of reading. The sound floated to this dark corner, breaking the confinement of time and space, and everything returned to normal.

    Wei Zhe opened his eyes. Chen Mo also let go of him.

    The eyes are facing each other.

    Chen Mo gave Wei Zhe a warm smile.

    Wei Zhe also smiled. "I'm fine," he said, "Really." .After a pause, he added, "Thank you!"

    Chen Mo did not mention what Wei Zhe had just said. Those words, he vowed that if Wei Zhe hadn't spoken them again, he would never take the initiative to say a word. He wished Wei Zhe had forgotten them all. He wished to put an eraser in Wei Zhe's mind and wipe them clean.

    "The class bell has been ringing for a long time," Chen Mo said.

    "Yeah." Wei Zhe lowered his head and looked at the ground. Chen Mo seemed to have no scruples about the two hugs just now, and didn't feel embarrassed at all. This shows that Chen Mo is open-minded and really only regards him as his best friend, the best...ordinary friend!

    What a fool!

    Wei Zhe said softly in his heart. He followed Chen Mo out of the corridor.

    There are a few more classes that read in unison, and all kinds of reading sounds echo across the campus.

.Chen Mo suddenly covered his stomach and half bent over.

    Wei Zhe was shocked. "What's the matter with you?" He stretched out his hand to support Chen Mo, and looked at his face nervously.

    But Chen Mo blinked at him, his eyes slyly: "I have a stomachache, and I ate something in the morning."

    Wei Zhe:...

    "Help me to the infirmary?" Chen Mo asked.

    Wei Zhe squatted down in front of Chen Mo: "Come on! I'll carry you on my back. Since I want to pretend, I just pretend to be a little bit like. I really convinced you!"

    Chen Mo smiled "hehe", leaned on Wei Zhe's back, and said, "Isn't that afraid of being scolded when I go back to the classroom? You don't know Teacher Tu's temper."

    Wei Zhe steadily carried Chen Mo on his back and said, "You are smart! You are amazing! If Doctor Du exposes you, what will you do?"

.Chen Mo hung his hands on Wei Zhe’s neck, his whole body was really weak on his back as if he was sick, his face pressed to his ear, but he smiled: "How could she see it? I am not. If you pretend to have a fever, that’s when the thermometer reveals itself. If I say that my stomach hurts, it means my stomach hurts. Who can say that I’m pretending to be? Is it the roundworm in my stomach that I’m pretending to be?"

    When Chen Mo was speaking, he breathed beside Wei Zhe’s ears. His moist breath stimulated Wei Zhe’s sense of touch and smell with his body's unique taste. Wei Zhe felt that his ears were itchy and his heart was itchy, which made him work for a while. I couldn't even concentrate, because I couldn't see, I could only imagine how Chen Mo was laughing and naughty at the moment.