Chapter 11

What does it mean if a person can tell others very calmly that he is a lunatic, without sadness, joy or anger, or complaint?

    This means that he is either joking in a serious manner, or he is pretending to be painful, breaking the jar.

    In Wei's house, Chen Mo was lying on the bed, and could not fall asleep over and over. At this time ten thirty in the evening.

    There was a traffic jam on the road. He and Wei Zhe came back late. Of course, Aunt Wang did not call the police because Wei Zhe called her in the taxi. After arriving at Wei's house, Wei Zhe gave a bag of skewers to Aunt Wang and asked her to share it with the helpers at home, and then was urged by Aunt Wang to take a bath. And Chen Mo was taken to the arranged room.

    The room faces south and faces Wei Zhe's face. There is a small circular hall in the middle, which has everything from the east to the west, and even has a matching bathroom.

    Chen Mo waited a long time after taking a shower, but Wei Zhe never came to look for him. .He was amused by his expectation, what time was the special time, he actually wanted to have a night talk with his master like an idiot.

    Chen Mo hugged the quilt and rolled into a ball.

    Wei Zhe's state is very wrong. Although he looked the same all the way and didn't see anything unusual after he came back, Chen Mo knew that something was wrong with him. Don't ask why he knows it. This is an intuition, a kind of intuition that is different from ordinary people. Probably because he is a book wearer! Chen Mo was so self-conscious. He didn't want to admit that he somehow wanted to care about Wei Zhe.

    Chen Mo finally lifted the quilt and got out of the bed. He walked to the desk, took the schoolbag placed on it, unzipped the zipper, and took out a voice recorder from inside.

    This is what he asked Wei Zhe to help this afternoon when school is over. .When school was over, he asked Wei Zhe to help him get a recorder. When Wei Zhe was still in the car, he called someone to buy it. When he arrived at Wei's house, the things were just delivered.

    He's not stupid, how could he not prepare anything when he went to his uncle's house to negotiate?

    When negotiating, he was almost always leading the family to speak.

    Chen Mo: "My mother has put money into your passbook since you were eighteen. You shouldn't deny it! I'll keep all the stubs!"

    You Qianqian: "Stub? What stub? What if there is a stub? It was given to my husband by your mother!"

    Chen Mo: "How much did my mother pay for this house? One hundred thousand? Or two hundred thousand?"

    You Qianqian: "You will speak loudly when you are young! Your mother only gave 80,000! 80,000!"

.Chen Mo: "I also have a share in the house my mother transferred to you. The transfer is illegal!"

    You Qianqian: "Bah! The notary office has notarized it! Illegal? If I am not legal, go and sue!"

    ...

    All in all, although he has nothing to do with this family on the legal level, he will never let himself lose a bit on the moral level if he really wants to fight it out one day. The original owner does not know how to use public opinion to protect himself, he is different. You Qianqian has no face and no skin, but Zhang Weijie has a formal job, as well as the two siblings of Zhang Bei and Zhang Nan. He doesn't believe that they don't want face in school.

    In addition to the above dialogue, during the negotiation, Chen Mo also blocked Zhang Nan at the bathroom door while he was going to the bathroom. He asked him if Lin Zhao was instigated by him, but Zhang Nan certainly didn't admit it. .It's a pity that Chen Mo is very good at talking. After a while, Zhang Nan accidentally said that he was suggesting that he had a good relationship with him. In the toilet, he analyzed the things that Chen Mo didn't dare to fight with others because he wanted to live in school. "Who expected to be heard by Lin Zhao without death."