Chapter 44

After returning home and changing into casual clothes, Wei Zhe and Chen Mo walked out of the alley, came to the street, beckoned to stop a taxi, and ran towards the commercial district where they visited last Saturday.

    The theater is nearby.

    In this era, the entire country’s cinema industry is in its infancy. In the next few years, large-scale cinemas that will spread all over the country have not yet appeared. In various cities, there are only small cinemas transformed from old movie theaters.

    Mass cinema, just listen to this name to know how long it has a history.

    The hot pot restaurant Wei Zhe was looking for was just across from the mass cinema. The interior decoration is simple and elegant, with black as the main tone, gray as embellishment, with red and yellow lights, and it feels a bit quiet when you walk in, as if there is no noise and noise of other hot pot restaurants. The shop is very large, about two hundred square meters. Wei Zhe asked the waiter to lead them to a table for four against the wall.
.Wei Zhe left the menu with a pencil in his right hand. He was about to tick the word "Shrimp and Mushroom", but Chen Mo turned his head and snatched the menu. Chen Mo said, "Didn't you invite me? I should always order some dishes I like!"

    Wei Zhe and Chen Mo are side by side, their heads resting on their heads. Chen Mo was very fast, and just ordered the dishes he wanted.

    "No seafood?" Wei Zhe was incredible.

    Chen Mo called the waiter over and returned the menu to her. He turned to Wei Zhe and said solemnly, "You still eat less seafood. I'm afraid if you eat like this, you will get gout at a young age."

    Wei Zhe listened for a moment, then laughed. He listened to Chen Mo's words and did not refute it.

    Next, the waiter came with a mandarin duck pot and turned on the induction cooker embedded in the table. .After a while, the bottom of the big bones in the mandarin duck pot boiled gruntingly, and the bright white bone broth with a few bright red goji berries rolled in front of Chen Mo and Wei Zhe.

    Wei Zhe snapped his fingers at the waiter. "Waiter!" he cried.

    The young and beautiful waitress came over.

    Wei Zhe: "A case of Tsingtao Beer."

    "Puff!" Chen Mo was drinking the free jasmine tea, and immediately squirted out all of the water. Fortunately, he responded in a timely manner and vomited all on the ground. "Cough cough cough!" Chen Mo was choking, "You are crazy!"

    The waiter girl smiled: "It's okay, you can return if you can't finish drinking."

    Wei Zhe turned the big bone in the pot with a spoon in his right hand: "Didn't you say you want to drink?"

    "Bah! That was after the midterm exam!"

    Anyway, they still drank tonight after all.

.Chen Mo likes to eat lamb and dip in peanut sauce. Wei Zhe helped him brush and dip him. In front of the steaming mandarin duck pot, Chen Mo was fed a lot by Wei Zhe unknowingly. Wei Zhe took a piece of scallion pancake with his chopsticks, rolled it with lettuce that hadn't been cooked in the pan, and ate it. Or he would take out the hot yuba from the horribly spicy hot pot and swallow it in one bite.

    He took out a bottle of wine from the wine box, without the lid lifter, just pointed the bottle cap to the corner of the table, "Gada", and the cap fell off, and then there was a sound of "Qi——", and the beer bottle was thick. The white foam was driven by the transparent yellow liquor, and it kept pouring up. He didn't use the cup, he held the bottle directly, and pointed the mouth of the bottle to his mouth. "Gumbling" was just a few mouthfuls.