Tul: I could feel tears building up in my eyes as Tul took a step too me and wiped the corners of my eyes with him thumbs with a small sad smile before he whispered. "Let me be responsible for you just this once, have Gulf take you home and I will get everything worked out. I should be home in a few hours."

Mew: "But..."

Tul: "No butts, be good okay? I can take care of this."

Boss: "I'm afraid that won't be possible, like I said Gulf got involved by hitting another employee. I will have to make a report."

Tul: "I'll do it, no one in this place would dare say that I didn't. I don't want them involved."

Gulf: "Tul I can take care of my own issues, I hit Kao because he deserved it after what he did. I shouldn't get in too much trouble probably just a small no paid suspension."

 Tul: I could see the fire in his eyes that he had earlier as he puts full focus on Gulf before speaking with more authority than I thought he could ever manage. "Gulf take Mew home now. I don't want to hear another word about it, I will be there once this mess is resolved."

Gulf: "You can't just..."

Tul: "I CAN AND I WILL, FOR ONCE CAN YOU NOT BE A  BRAT AND JUST TAKE HIM HOME ALREADY!" I'm pretty sure all of us jumped because we weren't expecting him to raise his voice at us as Gulf takes a step back with his hand finding mine before Tul sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Gulf, I'm sorry I just want to get this over with so please listen to me."

Mew: I didn't want to seem them fight anymore so I take a step forward and give into his demands by kissing his cheek before letting Gulf pull me towards the door. "Well go, I'm sorry."

Tul: "Don't be."

I could see the strange look that our boss was giving the three of us but I honestly couldn't stand being here anymore. I'm tired and I just want to go home, get these things out of me and go to sleep. 

Gulf: He also sounded defeated as his locks our fingers together and pushes open the office door. "Come on let's go home Mewwie."

The entire time that we walked out of the room I couldn't help but stare at Tul with a pout until he was no longer in my range of view. After that I just looked down at my feet as Gulf directed me by the hand out of the office away from the judging confused looks of our cowards.

Only thing that made me feel a bit better was seeing Kao being held down by security in the lobby as he yelled to be let go. I could tell that Gulf wanted to punch him again because of how tightly he was squeezing my hand but I took the initiative and pulled him back on track as we continue to the garage.

Gulf: Murmuring as we walk through the last set of doors. "How are you feeling? I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner."

Mew: I squeezed his hand and rested my head against his shoulder for a moment before whispering. "I'm tired..."

Gulf: "Don't worry we should be home soon."

I stayed quiet after that as my brain slowly went into a numb shock because it didn't want to think about what Tul was going through in his office or what our coworkers probably think about us now.

I don't want to think and thankfully Gulf didn't make me...

...

It's been about an hour since we got home and it's been nothing but silence. To make things worse is that I can't fall asleep like I had hoped I would, mainly because Tul isn't home yet and it's bothering me. 

Moving my arm across the bed I softly tap Gulf on the shoulder feeling more lonely than I have since we got here. 

Mew: Whispering. "Gulf?... Hey Gulf are you sleeping?"