**A New Adventure**

.

(Kris' POV)

I jumped into the void after Y/n, excited for what this new Dark World has in store for us. After landing, we seemed to be in some cybernetic-looking place. "This is new." Susie said looking around. Y/n and I shrugged and went down the path to see what else was out there. I saved in front of a slope and we slid down it. Blue wires were hanging from the sky. Down the slope was a little pink darkner. We walked up to it. "The wires... the wires..." After a few more slopes we found more of them. "Everyone was..." one said. "E-everyone else has..." another said. "S-save us.. she's going to..." one more said. "Going to what?" Y/n asked. It just stood there trembling. Then suddenly we heard a familiar voice. "Somebody help me..." the voice called out. We turned around to find it was Noelle. How'd she even discover the Dark World? "Somebody, please.." she called again. She looked up at us. "Susie??" she said surprised. "Uh, we're here too." Y/n said waving. "Cool that you're here just- wait get out off here before it's too late!!" she warned, before an electric cage trapped her. "NOELLE!" Susie called out. Then we heard laughter coming from our left. A robot-looking woman on a rocket throne appeared out of nowhere. 

.

"Hell Of A Study Session" she said. "Who the hell are you?!" Susie asked flabbergasted. "I Am Known As Serial Number Q5U4EX7YY2E9N But You Foolish Children May Call Me 'Queen'" she said before taking a sip from her wine glass.  "What in fucks name is going on right now." Y/n said confused. "Heh, like we're gonna call YOU, 'Queen,' 'Q5U...3...7...' uh...." Susie said forgetting her name immediately. "'Queen'" she said. "Well LOOK, 'Queen'. We're not 'children!'." Susie corrected. "Susie we are literally in highscho-" "Kris shut the fuck up." she said interrupting me. "Teens Are Merely Big Children And Adults Are Even Bigger Children" she explained. "Doesn't that make you a child too then?" Y/n said. "No I Am: A Computer (Smart)" she continued. "..computer??" Susie scratched her head. "Well Thank You For The Stimuli But I Must Leave Now (Goodbye)" she said flying away. "WAIT WAIT! WHY'D YOU CAPTURE NOELLE?!" Susie asked frantically. She flew back into our view. "I Would Have Captured You Too But I Ran Out Of Cages" she giggled?? Can computers giggle?? It sounded like a giggle. "The hell you capturing people for??" Y/n asked. "So That She May Become My Willing Peon In My Quest For World Domination Also Maybe Make Her Face Into A Robot One?" she explained. "What?! Why?!" Susie asked. "Seems Cool" she shrugged. "Well, FORGET it dude. Nobody's turning anyone's face into a robot!" Susie said. "Could That Be A Statement Of Animous Dissension" Queen asked. "What the hell does that mean??" I asked. "You Wanna Fight, Losers" she laughed. "YES!!! YES ALREADY, YES!!!" Susie said summoning and slashing the air with her axe. "Oh Then Bye" she said leaving again. "WAIT! A GODDAMN!! SECOND!!" Susie said slashing faster. "I Have No Time For Such Frivolities (And Would Kick Your Ass) But Perhaps Someone Else Could Entertain You" she thought out loud. Right after the wires hanging from the sky came down onto those pink darkners. They started shaking and turned into some werewolf electric creature. "Enjoy: Your Assimilation" she said before laughing. 

*BATTLE START*

* Werewires swung in!

"Alright, which one of you wants to be thrown at it." Susie asked. "I'll go. Y/n you spare them as I cut the wires." I explained. "Sounds like a plan!" they agreed. Susie threw me directly at the wires and I cut both of them.

* The wires greatly loosened!

They attacked us with electric beams and sparks, but none of us were hit. 

* Smells like ozone.

* The wires greatly loosened!

* Y/n spared Werewire!

...

* Werewire dusts sparkles off its shoulders.

* Kris spared Werewire!

* You WON! Got 0 EXP and 184 D$.

"Phew, nice fighting again after last night." Susie said. "Was much easier too." I said. "Heh, yeah. Now let's go catch up to Queen!" Susie exclaimed. Out of nowhere, 2 more Werewires came at us but were immediately spared. "How did that happen?" Y/n said puzzled. "I just used my PACIFY spell to put them into 'Sleep Mode'!" we heard a familiar voice say. "Ralsei! You're here!" Susie said. "I felt a dark presence and hurried over! It seems a new Dark Fountain has appeared.." he said. "Ralsei.. They took Noelle! Damn, what was she THINKING messing in our Dark World!?" she exclaimed. "If we don't do something, she might be..." she trailed off. "Worry not, Susie! All we have to do is seal the fountain!" Ralsei reassured her. "Yeah Susie, she's probably fine." Y/n said patting her back. "..yeah.. Yeah! Can't be mad about another adventure, right?! C'mon guys!" she said feeling better. We did our team pose and continued down the path to find Queen and Noelle. There was another slope down the path, but while sliding down a robot with a speaker head tried to attack us with music beats. At the bottom of the slope was what the world REALLY looked like. "Wow... it's so pretty.." Y/n sighed. "Is that a Ferris wheel in the over there?? WE GOTTA GO ON THAT!" Susie pointed. I saved up ahead and continued walking.

((A/N: I KNOW I KNOW, THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT COMPARED TO ALL MY OTHER ONES BUT I HAVE LIKE- 3 OTHER CHAPTERS PLANNED THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE CYBER FIELDS SO THIS ONE HAD TO BE PRETTY SHORT. ALSO THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND CARE FOR WHEN I WAS SICK, I STILL AM BUT I'M LESS SICK THAN LAST WEEK.))