▪ Chapter 18 (Pure Love Doesn't Need Assistance) ▪

The training camp was outside. Well, mostly outside. It was made so the students at U.A. are able to extend their abilities before the sport's festival (though I don't really follow the anime/manga timeline...). 

     The students, well, most of them, were excited. Especially, a Hisako. Surprisingly, so was Katsuki. For once, both of them were happy, and anybody would be suspicious of why. 

     It was discovered that Izuku was allowed to go to the training camp with the rest of the school. Thanks to the lovely woman, Midnight, who had a crazy idea of the teenage romance that she wanted.

     Katsuki was happy because that meant that they got to spend more time with Izuku; they weren't able to see each other a lot lately because of Hisako. Sleeping areas were separated by genders, so Hisako couldn't get in the way much. So, Katsuki took this as a good sign. Hisako was happy because of her plan to dispose of Izuku. 

     Izuku was happy because he got to get out of the house for a while. Not to mention, he was able to see Katsuki again. It was going to be fun..... at least he assumed it was going to be. 

     He was wrong. 

. o O o . 

     As expected, Izuku showed up early for the event. He was going to be allowed on the bus with the other students, and since he was early, it made Hisako need to go early as well. This, she hated as she liked to be 'fashionably late'. 

     Izuku's eyes were bright with happiness when he made his way onto the court where the students would be counted onto the bus. Hisako's sleepy appearance was still in full-effect, and before any of them knew it, she was fast asleep on the bus ride there. 

     Katsuki sat patiently in the front next to Izuku, which was a fortunate coincidence.... Though it was more of Katsuki pushing everyone else out of the seat next to him. 

     He tried his hardest to start up a conversation, "So.... How was-"

     Izuku suddenly burst out laughing, and Katsuki's face turned a bright red. 

     "What?!" he shouted, trying to cover his red face. He was so obviously flustered because of Izuku's reaction when he tried to start a conversation. 

     "I'm sorry!" Izuku managed to apologize between his laughter. "You just looked so awkward; like we haven't met before or something."

     Katsuki tched, "Well, you try then!"

     Izuku calmed down, "Okay- Kacchan, are you excited for the training camp?"

     Katsuki nodded, "Yeah, I guess..."

     An uncomfortable silence filled the two, seeming as both of them didn't know as to what to say. 

     Mina groaned from the back of the bus, "We've got to do something about this- Denki, wake up!" She vehemently shook Denki awake from his small nap, and groaned, "What?"

     Momo smiled from in front of the two and turned around to face them, "Already on it." She said with a small wink. 

     But before the group initiated whatever plan had concocted in their minds, Izuku was leaning towards Katsuki's shoulder, and Katsuki wrapped his arm around him. The group stared in silence. I guess they didn't need any help after all. 

     Hisako grit her teeth, but she held in her anger. It would only be a day or two before he would be gone. It was all going to be okay if he was gone. At least, that's what she told herself. 

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed this small filler chapter- crazy stuff is going to go down in the next few)

592 Words