▪ Chapter 13 (Spin, Spin, Ride!) ▪

"Izuku, come down here," Hisako called sweetly, grabbing the milk carton from the fridge. Apparently, she was over the 'Izuku's face is a trigger' thing as of last night. But, Izuku was still stuck up in the attic instead of a bedroom. 

     Izuku struggled to make his way down, but it was manageable. 

     He tilted his head with a small smile, "Yeah, Hisa?"

     "Do you want to come with me and Kacchan to the new amusement park that opened up? There's a ride that everyone wanted to go on. We're going with a few of his friends," Hisako asked, way too sweetly for anyone to notice that it was false. 

     Izuku, however, brightened- small stars in his eyes. He nodded his head, knowing that he was going to pay the price for whatever the reason Hisako invited him for. Because to him, he hadn't been out in a few weeks, and he got to see Katsuki in person again. 

     Katsuki had been off, as had been everyone lately. He didn't show up anymore for the chats they used to have at night. Hisako had been extra weird too; she would always wear dresses that were too revealing for his taste and not come home until very late in the night or very early in the morning. 

     Hisako smiled, "Great! It's tomorrow, you know, before the day of the dance. Kacchan asked me personally if I wanted to go with him. I couldn't help but say yes. He was head over heels for me. In fact, he's been trailing me around like a lovesick puppy."

    Hisako giggled at Izuku's face. It was neutral, but a small, wobbly smile was pressed onto his lips. 

     "You really are worthless, Deku," Hisako teased before pouring the rest of the milk on his head. "I hope you know that Kacchan doesn't love you. He doesn't even know you're alive. He only pitied you, you know, 'cause you're weak..."

     She cackled as she dropped the emptied carton on the ground beside him. 

     "Oh, and clean that up for me? You'll stink later if you don't," Hisako said as she walked down the hallway to her room door, "It's at three~" she added as she mocked his deflated figure. 

     Inko twisted her rusted keys into the lock before aggressively tearing open the door. She had a horrible day at work, everyone talking about her 'uncontrolled' daughter. Inko didn't understand those fools; Izuku was the uncontrollable one. Why couldn't they see that?

     When she opened the door to see Izuku in his chair, soaking wet. She lost it. 

     "Izuku! Why would you do this? I bought that milk yesterday!" she screamed, nearly throwing her purse towards the ground as she ripped her shoes and coat off. "Why must you always-"

     "Why must I always be treated like this?!" Izuku suddenly shouted, tears in his iridescent eyes, "What did I ever do?! This wasn't even my fault! You go on and on about how auntie Mitsuki had no right to call Hisako murderous because she didn't know the full story! What about the full story here? You don't even know it!

     "And you go on and yell at me like it was my fault! Hisako did this, okay? Hi-sa-ko!" Izuku shouted, tears running down his cheeks as his voice cracked from his cries. 

     Inko wasn't fazed, "Clean it up." she said, rather calmly, "You've got some guts yelling at your mother and framing your sister. I thought your father already taught you, but I guess it wasn't enough. You think just because you almost died means your life has suddenly changed? Well, guess what, Izuku? It didn't!"

     She narrowed her eyes as she grabbed the bat that Hisako used oh-so-long ago. 

     "I hope this time, son. The message will come clear and through."