▪ Chapter 17 (Nolli Ire!) ▪

(A/N: I wrote a few chapters ahead.... I'm crying.... Will post soon)

     "Why can't things go my way?" Hisako whispered as she walked back home in the rain alone. "All I want is the love of my life to love me, my brother to disappear, and my family to support me. Why does Izuku need to be so cruel? He must take all good things from me."

     She shrieked when she saw a dark haired man walk past her. He had stitches running through his skin, followed by dark, burnt skin. 

     "Oh, it's you, Dabi," Hisako relaxed. "Why are you here?"

     Dabi shrugged, "Your dad wanted me to tell you that we got rid of the pro heroes that are against you. But we weren't able to get rid of Recovery Girl yet. We want some info on U.A."

     Hisako rolled her eyes, "We're going to some training camp far from here."

     He nodded, "I'll talk to Shiggy about it. Also, we were there at the amusement park. Shiggs wasn't happy that you were able to fend them off so quickly, but there's another thing. What of the green guy? It sounded like Boss hated him."

     Hisako's brain seemed to hold the new information as a sick grin plastered on her face, "Make sure to come to the training camp. We've got a new target other than Katsuki Bakugou."

 . o O o . 

     So, Izuku thought that he messed up the only relationship with a friend that he had ever made in his entire life. And you would expect him to be sad. In conclusion, he was lying in bed, wrapped in his thin purple blanket and crying into the bear Katsuki had given him. 

     He had been criticizing his actions all day. So what if Katsuki had bullied him in the past? Did it really matter if he told a few kids to hurt him? He's been through it before. What made him think that Katsuki was different? He should've just laughed it off like he always did. 

     It was a very different case for Katsuki. He didn't blame Izuku for lashing out. He, on the contrary, was hating himself for being like that in middle school. He was training to let off some steam, but it wasn't helping much. 

     He wasn't able to contact Izuku, for his phone was still taken away and trying to go to his house was risky when Hisako placed heavy boards on his window. 

     Their fears were exactly the same: losing each other. 

     However, Hisako was finally feeling like everything was going alright. Katsuki could no longer see Izuku, Izuku hates himself, the plan for the League was approved by her father, and the training camp would be leaving in a couple of weeks. 

     The table for the 'Baku-squad' was full of people. Unsurprisingly, they wanted to be out of Hisako's way most of the time, including lunch. 

     Mina laughed at a joke Ochaco made while she sat with Tsuyu. Eijiro and Denki were talking with Tenya and Momo. Shoto and Kyoka were joining in now and then with Hanta. Hisako sat near the corner, but she didn't mind because Katsuki was with her. He had been dragged there by her, and for once, Katsuki wanted to sit by his friends. 

     "Deku hates you now," Hisako stated before biting into her sandwich. 

     Katsuki sighed as he ran a tired hand down his face, "I know." He managed to grunt out. 

     "He doesn't want to see your face again, and he started to curse you out. In your favor, I managed to shut him up for you," Hisako said once again, trying to gain Katsuki's smile or compliment. However, Katsuki didn't say anything. 

     "Kacchan, kiss me," she said, getting tired of Katsuki's sullen behavior. 

      Katsuki shook his head, "I-I've got to use the restroom." He said, dismissing himself, and when he was out of view, he ran out of the school. 

     Aizawa, however, stopped him, "Bakugou, what have I said about trying to bail on school?" He said tiredly. 

     Katsuki groaned, "Come on!"

     "Where do you need to go?" Aizawa unexpectedly asked. 

     "Midoriya's house."

. o O o .

     Izuku heard a knock from downstairs, so he carefully shut his textbook and slid downstairs. When he made it down, he slowly opened the door, and squeaked a, "Hello?"

     He didn't expect to see Katsuki standing there in his school uniform. 

     Izuku almost fell backwards. He was in his pajamas, hair crusty and not brushed, face dried with tears, and eyes swollen. In other words, Izuku was not presentable.

     "Uh-H-Hi!" he shouted, slamming the door despite his words. His nerves now kicked in, and he was wondering why Katsuki was here at this time. 

     Aizawa called from his car, "Bakugou, lunch ends soon, so make it quick."

     Katsuki groaned, "Deku, could we talk?"

     Izuku opened the door again, still not presentable, but he figured that Katsuki wouldn't be here for long. So, he opened the door wide. 

     "Mhm," he said with a nervous nod, still curious as to why he was here.

     Katsuki stepped inside and shut the door quietly. Immediately, Izuku shouted, "I'm sorry for yelling at you at the dance! I-I was t-tired, and I don't know why-"

     Katsuki stopped him with a hug, "I should be the one to be sorry, Deku. I was a jerk in middle school. When I told those guys to 'mess around with the little guy', I didn't know they would bully you. But it doesn't matter, I shouldn't have said that in the first place."

     Izuku hiccupped into Katsuki shoulder. Katsuki's knees were on the ground to meet Izuku chest, so that they could hug normally. 

     "S-So you're not mad?" Izuku asked, smothering his face into Katsuki's neck. 

     "No, are you?" Katsuki asked, hugging Izuku tighter. 

     Izuku shook his head, "No."

     They broke away, and their faces were nearly touching from the lack of distance. Izuku turned a slight red when Katsuki's gaze was fixed upon his lips. 

     Katsuki leaned in a bit, and so did Izuku when a loud honk was heard from outside. Katsuki nearly growled when he heard the voice of his teacher, "Bakugou! Class is starting in two minutes- we've got to get back!"

      Katsuki sighed as he broke the embrace, and Izuku laughed lightly at the deflated face of the boy. 

     "Maybe next time, Kacchan," Izuku said, still holding in his laughter. 

     "Yeah, next time," Katsuki said, face heating a bit from the mention of a 'next time'. 

      Another loud honk followed, "BAKUGOU!"

     Katsuki opened the door in a rush, "I KNOW! I GET IT!" He said, running up to his teacher's car. 

1116 Words