5_Going to Sela's

"Why did you invite them to stay with us?"

Zuko was worried.

"Oh Lee, stop worrying about it. I thought we should defend the Blue Spirit and besides, little Lee is facinated by benders and this may be his only chance to see an Airbender and a Waterbender."

Sela and Zuko looked at Lee who was talking to Katara. She was smiling and laughing at little Lee's antics before looking back at Zuko while they walked. There was something about her smile that made him turn away as he felt himself blush. Sela grinned and tousled his hair like a real mother would and said:

"Besides, you and Katara seem to have bonded already."

Zuko groaned:

"MOooooom!"

They both stopped for a minute when they realized what he called her.

"I guess you should call me that while the Avatar is here and anyway,"

Sela smiled

"You are kind of my son now."

Zuko blinked back tears and gave his "adopted mother" a hug.

"You sound like Uncle. He always considered my his son after Lu Ten died."

Noe Sela was touched, as her adopted son never talked about his backround other than his role as the Blue Spirit.

"You'll find him again someday."

"I know"

They were broken out of their moment by little Lee:

"Lee! Come see what Katara can do!"

Ziko smiled and walked over to them.

"Do it again Katara!"

Katara bent the water from her pouch into the shapes of animals much like Zuko bent then with fire only her animals were: a Skybison, a Lemur, a Penguin, a Turtleseal and a Turtleduck.

The sight of the Turtleduck reminded Zuko of his real mother.

"Where did you learn the Turtleduck? They live in the Fire Nation."

"Aang told me about them and showed me pictures."

Zuko smiled and tried to discretly wipe his eyes seeing as was getting all emotionell.

"Lee are you okay?"

Guess he wasn't as discret as he thought he was. Katara and his little brother looked at him worried.

"I'm fine. Just remembering the Fire Nation brings back lot's of bad memorys and my way of escape back then was feeding the Turtleducks."

He felt a hand on his arm and looked at Katara while little Lee hugged his legs.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's not your fault. Besides, it's better to think of the good things rather than the bad right?"

"I suppose you're right?"

They walked in silence until teh house was in sight and little Lee started talking again.

"My big brother is hopeless at housework but really good with his swords."

He looked at Katara.

"He hit his thumb again a few days ago working with Dad."

Zuko felt awkward when Katara laughed.

"Lee! You shouldn't tell stuff like that to people you don't really know!"

Little Lee just laughed and ran away when Zuko chased him and tickled him until a water wip hit his back. Soaked, he looked at Katara and they all laughed util they reached the house.

A/n: I don't own Atla. Please vote and comment! I really like comments and don't mind critisisim. Bye!:)