chapter twenty-seven

The next morning..

I was at Sapos house.

We were in his bedroom laying on his bed.

"Do you miss Ray? I mean-" Sapo started saying.

"Look, Ray was never there for us. I don't know how I feel about it. I know Cesar misses Ray but I don't know if I do." I said.

Jamal's pov*

"Where the hell is my sister?" Oscar asked all of us.

"We were with her last night and then she said she went home." Monse said.

"She did come home but I went in her room this morning and she wasn't here."

"Do you know anywhere she could have gone?" Ruby asked.

"This guy named Ezekiel or Sapo. I don't know she goes and talks to him sometimes at lunch and throughout the day." I said.

"Damnit.." Oscar said getting mad.

"What?" We all asked.

"Sapo is his street name but he's in the 19th Street Gang. Our rivals ever since the Prophet$ got locked up." Oscar said crossing his arms.

"Okay let's talk but then I have to go" Oscar said.

Jaydes pov*

I was on top of Sapo and we started making out. Cuete then walked in.

"Ayo, Sapo! We got a meeting with her brother and Cuchillos." Cuete said as I got off of Sapo.

"Stay here, ma" Sapo said as I heard a knock on the door. I heard a car drive off fast and glass breaking.

Time skip to an hour later..

I heard Cuete and Oscar fighting.

The next day..

Cesar's pov*

"I asked you a goddamn question. Have you seen my brother and my sister?" I said to Joker.

"Maybe he's kicking it with some hyna and your sisters probably fucking that 19th Street kid that she fell in love with" Joker said.

"We ain't seen either of them for a few days"

Jaydes pov*

Sapo, Travieso and Cuete left the house to go give something to Cesar.

The next day..