chapter one

There was a party going on and I was with Jamal, Monse, Ruby and Cesar. We were hiding watching everyone dancing. I stood between Jamal and Monse. Cesar handed us some drinks.

"Monse.. Jayde if you guys were girls?-" Ruby started saying before getting cut off.

"I am a girl" We both said

"Yeah but if you guys were a girl like that, would you guys wear underwear?" Ruby asked as I rolled my eyes.

Later we heard gunshots and ran. We went to Ruby's and Mario (Ruby's brother) gave us a talk.

Time skip and summer is almost over

Ruby, Monse, Jamal and I were walking to orientation.

Suddenly my brothers slowly drove passed us. Monse and I walked up to the car.

"Ay! You crazy?!" Oscar said

We went over to the window. Monse talked to my brothers and then walked away from the windows.

"Ay! You crazy?! Shut the hell up, Oscar. You know damn well you saw us, that's probably why your ass was driving down the road like a fucking sloth." I said walking back to my crew.

Soon after we came up on Latrelle. Latrelle is my ex-boyfriend. We are still friends. He took our money and before he went back inside he said..

"Hey Jayde" He said, I pushed him back and laughed.

"Shut the fuck up" I mouthed considering my friends and brothers still don't know I dated him.

Time skip a few days

We started walking to school. Monse said we need to save Cesar now that he joined The Santos.