Chapter 8

3rd person's PoV

Jungwon and Ni-ki reached the principals office in no time.

They panted with exhaustion and tears threatening to burst from their eyes.

"we have to go back! S-sunoo-hyung is still there!" Ni-ki said anxiously.

"we will." Jungwon said menacingly while searching in the cabinets for weapons. Coincidentally, there's a baseball bat that's meant for a decoration sitting atop of the shelf.

Jungwon took it and marched to the door. Ni-ki was already dialing for the police while the older was busy and thankfully, the line was still connected and was not influenced by high-tech support.

With authorities alerted, it would only took 10 minutes for the police to arrive.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door that alerted the two. However, relief  washed over them when Sunoo spoke on the other side.

"Jungwon, Ni-ki, it's me. Open the door!"

Jungwon immediately opened it and tugged the older inside before locking the door again.

They both inspected the older if he have wounds and found a few scratched and bruises but no major injury. They sighed in relief.

" How did you escape him?"Jungwon asked.

" That man is an idiot. He's just fighting like a brainless brute so he wouldn't be of any match with my years of hapkido." Sunoo beamed.

" Thank goodness I forced you to that class. Come here let's treat your bruises." Jungwon pulled Sunoo to a chair while Ni-ki brought the first aid kit.

"is the police on their way?" Sunoo asked.

"they are. But we can't open the gates just yet. The killer might escape and harm other people. I'll just inform our hyungs about it." Jungwon sain pm fishing his phone out and sending the a text message.

Ni-ki is busy applying ointment to the older's bruises. It's everywhere, like sunoo was mauled and slammed to a wall multiple times. There are also weird bruises on his neck. Ni-ki tried to be careful not to touch roughly to not hurt Sunoo but either way, Sunoo did not flinch or was in pain. He also seemed weirdly calm.

And it put the youngest uneasy.

_____________________________________

Flashback

.
.
.
Somebody please help me!

You need help?

Not from you!

Look at you. Still so fucking stubborn.

I won't allow you to go out there. You'll endanger my friends.

I won't.

Liar.

... I p#(&ro-= #!mis3(§;^¬ e.

__________________________

Kiefer grunted when he felt a bite on his shoulder.

"are we getting into action now baby?" he taunted at the male below him only to see a smirk and lustful gaze.

"get to it you coward. Took you long enough to finally got to move." The younger taunted, trailing his finger on the older's jawline down to his neck.

"Hah, look at you. Didn't know you're naughty behind those goody-two-shoes image." Keifer smirked, positioning himself better to look the the beauty under him. No longer trying to pin his hands, Keifer's hands started pulling on the other's shirt.

Sunoo smirked, hands slowly reaching for a pen within his peripheral vision.

Keifer didn't waste any time and kissed along the younger's neck. Sunoo 'moans' dramatically but his face was filled with disgust.

"That's right! Keep your head down~"

"... So that I could stab you in the neck!"

At that, Sunoo stab Keifer at the side of his neck making the older shout. Blood sprayed on Sunoo's face as he pushed deeper and Keifer choked on blood.

Within seconds, Keifer falls on him lifelessly. Sunoo pushed the body away and sit up.

He wiped the blood on his face and rolled his eyes at the pathetic amount of blood on his victim.

"Disgusting piece of shit. You're not even beautiful covered in blood." Sana hissed.

She stood up and go to a nearby mirror. "I look like a mess. My uniforms all dirty now!" she angrily kicked the dead body's head.

She rammage the cabinets and found a pair of uniform and washed her face in the sink. When she's satisfied with her looks, she picked a metal scissor and exited the calmly infirmary.

"time to hunt~"

End of Flashback

_______________________

Word count: 693

Ah..... Look whose back.

_Gelay

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 10, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Enhypen Fic || Sunsun/Jaywon/Heejake/Sunkiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें